Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is God rolls riven means ?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Question

8 answers to this question

God Roll = Extremly powerful rolls (like +critchane / + critdamage on a Crit Weapon liek a Bow, Sybaris or Soma)

Belive me you don't get better chances the more you roll it  (took me 21 Rolls on my Sybaris Riven to get something good, the next rolls wer eS#&$ again. Took me 26 Rolls on my Ignis to get somethign usable, the next rolls were S#&$ again). It only depends on the Riven Deposition and your Luck.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

People told me that more u rolled it , u will end up get the best riven . Is it true ? 

Nope. Lies. Also God rolls doesn't exsist. Like when you get a mod for critical chance and crit dmg and base dmg. That's consider God rolls (to them anyway) but if it doesn't replace the orginal mod for critical chance, Crit dmg, etc etc then it isn't a God rolls. In my opinion. 

God Tier doesn't exist because of the damage system. It's possible to call something God Tier if it were 95% perfect rolls or such but the damage system is not that simple because what might be perfect in one situation is not in another.

For instance which is a perfect roll for Tigris? +%dmg +%Slash +%mulitshot or +%dmg +%Toxic +% multishot? The answer depends on what you need. One is better against Alloy armor, the other is better in CPx4.

Technically the more you roll the better chance you have of getting a result but it has nothing to do with a better chance to each roll you make. It's like buying one lottery ticket Vs. buying a thousand. You have a better chance of winning but you could still just as well lose. Your chances do not increase with each roll if that's what you're being told.