Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mastery am i missing?

TaricTheAncient

Question

24 answers to this question

There are six weapons I'm not seeing in your codex (that aren't in that picture or already mentioned by someone else). There's Azima and Zenistar, which are daily log in rewards. Imperator Vandal, which I believe you can buy it's parts from other players. Otherwise you'll have to farm for it whenever the next fomorian comes around. And finally, you appear to be missing 3 mk-1 weapons (kunai, furax, and strun) that I guess you just forgot about. Unless your codex is glitched or something.

Aside from that, I'm pretty sure that new pet also gives mastery points.

Have you cleared every mission node?  In addition to the 13,000 for junctions, there is 14,378 available from other nodes.  This is the only source that isn't in multiples of 100 points at a time so I guess you've got some nodes to clear since your mastery total ends in 46 and not 78.

Edited by Katinka

Some weapons are missing from Profile and Codex if you haven't gotten them yet. I'd suggest using window mode in warframe, looking through http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Comparison (just because it gives a nice list of all weapons) and checking if you have leveled every weapon, warframe and companion (including sentinel weapons).

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Have you cleared every mission node?  In addition to the 13,000 for junctions, there is 14,378 available from other nodes.  This is the only source that isn't in multiples of 100 points at a time so I guess you've got some nodes to clear since your mastery total ends in 46 and not 78.

How do you get 78? Mine shows max 27246

7 minutes ago, Katinka said:

U get mastery for doing the missions u havent done before?...durp

4 minutes ago, Jeloxale said:

War. Furax Wraith. Venka Prime.

The Furax Wraith was available from the Rathuum event after achieving a score of 100 judgment points. It is currently unobtainable. :(

And War is just hiding very skillfully

Venka is building

Edited by GodOfRandomnesss

Just now, GodOfRandomnesss said:

The Furax Wraith was available from the Rathuum event after achieving a score of 100 judgment points. It is currently unobtainable. :(

And War is just hiding very skillfully

I edited.

And War is behind a grind wall but obtainable. I personally need a few parts for the broken one and then to the full one (got both bps).

Edited by Jeloxale

8 minutes ago, Jeloxale said:

How do you get 78? Mine shows max 27246

Well, that's what I get for trusting the wiki...  You are correct.  Map Mastery is worth 27,246 and not 14,378 as listed on http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

8 minutes ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

Kinda wanted things i could still get XD

Things that are hidden are often because you can't get them and people complained about the unavailable thing sitting there taunting them.  

(I actually liked being able to see the three weapons I can't get so I could at least compare stats or just check out the model and appreciate the design.)

Prisma Veritux might be tradeable (Wiki says it is but look where trusting that got me!) and the Dex weapons will probably be given to you if you log in at the next anniversary. 

Edited by Katinka

17 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Well, that's what I get for trusting the wiki...  You are correct.  Map Mastery is worth 27,246 and not 14,378 as listed on http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Things that are hidden are often because you can't get them and people complained about the unavailable thing sitting there taunting them.  

(I actually liked being able to see the three weapons I can't get so I could at least compare stats or just check out the model and appreciate the design.)

Prisma Veritux might be tradeable (Wiki says it is but look where trusting that got me!) and the Dex weapons will probably be given to you if you log in at the next anniversary. 

I got the prisma veritux but Archwing...ew. Even with that n venka i still wont have enough and i did a mission i hadnt done(at least i think i hadnt done it cause it was blue) and it didnt give any mastery.

4 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

There are six weapons I'm not seeing in your codex (that aren't in that picture or already mentioned by someone else). There's Azima and Zenistar, which are daily log in rewards. Imperator Vandal, which I believe you can buy it's parts from other players. Otherwise you'll have to farm for it whenever the next fomorian comes around. And finally, you appear to be missing 3 mk-1 weapons (kunai, furax, and strun) that I guess you just forgot about. Unless your codex is glitched or something.

He does have mk-1 weapons. You can check the video he posted.

10 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

ty for  Imperator Vandal ill buy that off someone now and i have the mk1 kunai ill look about the other 2. Its pretty funny to me iv been spending 400+ plat for some of these event items n i missed the 15k credit ones XD

4 minutes ago, Jeloxale said:

He does have mk-1 weapons. You can check the video he posted.

He has 4 mk-1 weapons in the video (bo, braton, kunai, paris). There are 7 total, at least according to my profile.

2 minutes ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

ty for  Imperator Vandal ill buy that off someone now and i have the mk1 kunai ill look about the other 2

Np. Also, I messed up and wrote Kunai instead of Furis...somehow. My bad, lol

35 minutes ago, GodOfRandomnesss said:

VAt1VCf.jpg

Well im closer then ever thanks for the help guys! (got venka n  Imperator Vandal  building) So i just need to find one more thing to lvl n i got it.

Thinking i might buy Hunhows gift for War but...516plat for a wep n some ugly cosmetics:(

The pakal syandana is pretty nice imo. But if your goal is just to hit MR 23, than it's up to you, but personally I'd recommend waiting. Either for 100 login days (Azima), late March (anniversary weapons), or until that cyst on your neck finishes growing.

1 minute ago, UvBenServed said:

The pakal syandana is pretty nice imo. But if your goal is just to hit MR 23, than it's up to you, but personally I'd recommend waiting. Either for 100 login days (Azima), late March (anniversary weapons), or until that cyst on your neck finishes growing.

Ah! great idea ill wait for mutant doggie