Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] DE? About that Infested Room on your ship...

Blancmark

So..I found out the whole chair, stab, cyst, Helminth Charger thing. Okay, that's cool.

I have drained Nidus' cyst and am currently incubating my first Helminth Charger. Sadly, through contact with other cyst-infected players during missions, both my Valkyr Prime and Vauban Prime are developing a cyst. I would like to remove the cysts without requiring to incubate more Helminth Chargers and then consigning them to the Lotus. I've noticed the cyst regrows on Nidus, despite not having played him since I drained the cyst. I can kind of understand why, since he's the one that got stabbed in the first place. I am unaware if the cyst will regrow on my other infected frames, even if I don't play them after draining it. I hope they don't. I'd rather not have my frames walk around with a pink bulge with a lil' tentacle sprouting out on their neck pretty much forever.

I hope DE has some plans for this mass infection of other players/frames. But as it stands, I would like to request two things:

1) Cysts does not regrow on their own on any frame except Nidus.

2) Cysts can be drained/cured without requiring incubation.

and a third, slightly different request: If you, DE, have no plans for the mass infection of other players/frames with cysts, please remove the mass infection/contagion aspect. If players want a Helminth Charger, they can use Nidus. Especially since Nidus is currently the only frame Helminth will work with, and is the only frame to get stabbed in the neck. I don't really like the idea of having the infection/cyst forced upon my frames simply because I do missions (aka play the game) with other players. That said, I'd feel a bit better knowing there's more (and bigger) things coming related to this relatively soon.

16 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

Oh boy, a cure. What BS do we need to go through to get that?

Your Warframe is mutating, so obviously you will need a lot of mutagen samples to develop a cure~

Too soon?

Also this:

22 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

We all know stuff is going to happen with that cyst / room / charger, it's obvious.

If only people could wait without creating a hundred threads every day about how the cyst is ugly and they want to remove it.

It's an event people. I think it's a cool idea. Even your fashion frame can get sick, get over it.

Edited by Snib