Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big Kubrow

(PSN)hotntot85

Question

So...I'm a female gamer and i love the kubrows they are so fun. I saw someone on with a huge Kubrow and I've been trying to get one I've already spent more money than I ever said I would trying to get one and It doesn't have to be the special pattern or breed I just want a huge one I can't see spending 300p on an imprint. So how do these people get these huge kubrows? Are they spending like 5 million platinum or what? 

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (PS4)hotntot85 said:

So...I'm a female gamer and i love the kubrows they are so fun. I saw someone on with a huge Kubrow and I've been trying to get one I've already spent more money than I ever said I would trying to get one and It doesn't have to be the special pattern or breed I just want a huge one I can't see spending 300p on an imprint. So how do these people get these huge kubrows? Are they spending like 5 million platinum or what? 

no one needs to know if you are a female or not... but kubrows are random and dont buy the imprints from players, they arent worth it

Getting a big kubrow is pure RNG luck don't ask me how many i breed and rushed to get some decent.Size is random fur color is transfered and even tattoo.Rest is RNG and still even that thing what can transfer from crossing them can go wrong.

Here just as example thig baby took me 12 kurbow crossing to get and its not what i wanted.Wanted a Raksa and i ended up with a Huras.

Warframe0006.jpg

Edited by Elghinyr