Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about a riven mod!

PeppersBoop

Question

6 answers to this question

It's already good with a boost of damage. But if you don't have any other and if you can farm some Kuva, you can try to reroll it to get some bonus on multishot and/or crits. When you reroll, you can choose between the "old" version and the new from reroll ; so you won't lose this combination if you don"t want the new one.

Edited by Arkhenbarn

Unfortunately not even riven mods can save gorgon variants because of how bad they are...

Prisma gorgon wielded by a chroma or some other weapon buffing frame as well as multiple forma's wasted 'might' make it work but you'd do a better job with a mk1 braton instead. Could be used as a novelty on mid level enemies?

33 minutes ago, Khratos26 said:

Unfortunately not even riven mods can save gorgon variants because of how bad they are...

Prisma gorgon wielded by a chroma or some other weapon buffing frame as well as multiple forma's wasted 'might' make it work but you'd do a better job with a mk1 braton instead. Could be used as a novelty on mid level enemies?

No, that is not correct. Prisma Gorgon is pretty powerful on its own and a good Riven Mod can unlock its endgame potential. Especially with the Ammo Case mod on a Carrier.
The only weapon I've encountered so far that can't be saved by a Riven is... Stradavar.
Oh, and Viper. Viper is pretty bad.

Edited by LABAL

I got the prisma gorgon, so i hope this mod will help me unlock the weapons potential, if it does exist, thanks everyone for the replies! I've grinded some kuva. My other 2 riven mods are kinda terrible, like pnch through and recoil on ignis, and i dont eve hve the MR for those, so imma have some fun with the safe rerolling on this one! thanks again for letting me know it doesnt force you to pick the new one