Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Powerlocked Bug.

ObviousLee

ok. so after using shock, i cant use any abilities, or melee. all other powers work fine, but as soon as i use shock i get the power in use bug, and cannot melee attack. this is an overall massive reduction to what i am able to react to, and do. so far this is the only issue i have with the hotfix. but yea, if i accidentally use this power in game, my overall combat strength is reduced to my my main, and sub weapons. any info on how to fix this, or if it has already been fixed would be awesome. other than that, keep up the good work.

after a couple games i've figured out that it is indeed the arc search mechanic that hunts for new targets to link to. the issue is that there arent any targets, or the bolt has already dissipated, however the search algorithm is still hunting. im pretty sure re-aligning the search mode for the ability to have a few millisecond count-down till it shuts itself off would fix the bug. or who knows. just saying.

I'm not playing or putting a single dime more into this game until this issue is fixed.  Volt max level, modded out....then I can't use powers or melee.  Ridiculous.  I guess I'll just stop throwing money at this game.

........and here come the crybabies with their pointless threats..........

I was just about to make a post about this, Shock seems to buck the player from using  any other ability and prevents all form of melee, though when reloading the melee key will cancel your reload animation and the function while in that state. That is what I noticed with this bug