Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma farming.

Eda.Mone

Question

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

I know HOW to farm it. My question was WHAT relic has the highest drop chance.

I'd say it's not even worth farming specific relics for forma, farm relics for the parts you need/want to sell, the formas will be rolling in no matter what.

Honestly, Forma isn't really something that can be farmed that easily. I mean, the music Simon Says room on Lua has a chance to drop a fully formed Forma, but I wouldn't rely on it. Other than that, you can get the Forma blueprints from alerts, invasions, or fissures. You can also buy the Forma Bundle for 35 Plat from the Market (It's under the Bundle tab).

My suggestion would be to grind fissures, pick up the Forma BPs when you can, sell off whatever else you get for plat, and use that plat to buy the Forma Bundle. That's likely the most efficient way of obtaining a relatively large number of Forma in a reasonable amount of time without just buying plat.

Nearly any void relic of your choice, as long as it has a forma in the droplist. Even if none of your relics have forma, with a full squad chances are someone is going to roll a forma anyways.

So just run fissures and you'll be drowning in forma.

Edit: if you meant full forma, then what the guy above me said, if you meant BPs then yeah... fissures.

Edited by rapt0rman

2 minutes ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

Honestly, Forma isn't really something that can be farmed that easily. I mean, the music Simon Says room on Lua has a chance to drop a fully formed Forma, but I wouldn't rely on it. Other than that, you can get the Forma blueprints from alerts, invasions, or fissures. You can also buy the Forma Bundle for 35 Plat from the Market (It's under the Bundle tab).

My suggestion would be to grind fissures, pick up the Forma BPs when you can, sell off whatever else you get for plat, and use that plat to buy the Forma Bundle. That's likely the most efficient way of obtaining a relatively large number of Forma in a reasonable amount of time without just buying plat.

1 minute ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

I'd suggest trying for Lith S4, as it is one of the Lith Relics that has a Forma Blueprint as one of the three common items, is still obtainable (as far as I know), and - judging from the fact that I don't really try to farm relics and I have 11 of them - are likely common mission rewards.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

I'd suggest trying for Lith S4, as it is one of the Lith Relics that has a Forma Blueprint as one of the three common items, is still obtainable (as far as I know), and - judging from the fact that I don't really try to farm relics and I have 11 of them - are likely common mission rewards.

I mean I'm just doing solo survival now, but the help is there.

Thanks for the suggestions.

9 minutes ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

Meso D1 actually has 2 Forma Blueprints in its table if you don't mind running Mesos over Liths, but if you do then as @(PS4)namtap032892 mentioned, there are a few Lith relics that have a Forma in the common drops. Naturally the selection of difficulty is going to be hindered by what Fissure missions are currently available, as you'd want to do faster ones. There's a lot of preference involved.

5 minutes ago, Vilmera said:

dont waste your time. op is just too lazy to check wiki for reference data

Yes, I am lazy to check the wiki. I'm sitting here actively checking responses and reply, yeah I'm lazy.

Please think before you type.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

Meso D1 actually has 2 Forma Blueprints in its table if you don't mind running Mesos over Liths, but if you do then as @(PS4)namtap032892 mentioned, there are a few Lith relics that have a Forma in the common drops. Naturally the selection of difficulty is going to be hindered by what Fissure missions are currently available, as you'd want to do faster ones. There's a lot of preference involved.

Thanks for the suggestion.

2 hours ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

Yes, I am lazy to check the wiki. I'm sitting here actively checking responses and reply, yeah I'm lazy.

Please think before you type.

Thanks.

You have two option or you are lazy or you dont have the basic capacity to search in codex/wiki the relics with forma as a common drop ... both option are pretty bad so ...

Edited by Yagamilight123

1 hour ago, Yagamilight123 said:

You have two option or you are lazy or you dont have the basic capacity to search in codex/wiki the relics with forma as a common drop ... both option are pretty bad so ...

Or you are mainly assuming that I didn't look.

Guess what pal, I did!

I don't always trust the wiki, how's that sound to you?
I swear you people are becoming so toxic that I want to flame you like I do kids on league.

4 hours ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

Where is the best place to farm forma as of now?

My main way to get forma bp is using flawless or radiant relics. When I hunt for those rare drops relics tend to give me forma bp over forma bp before I get the rare stuff. 

Sometimes building forma takes too long for me and I just farm a few relics drops or mods on Lua spy to make some plat. 35p for 3 built forma are a pretty sweet deal.

There are a few a other places that give forma bp but they are not very reliable: 20 waves of ODD, Lua moon spy missions or sortie reward.

Edited by k05h