Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is equation for armor/health/damage reduction?

(XBOX)dabkevinhere710

Question

What is the equation to figure out my total armor and damage reduction and total damage I can receive. With arcane guardian.

I believe arcane guardian is added last +60% of total armor 

But it could be +60% base armor.

And how would I read it if I have 2 arcane guardians? 

Trying to figure out how I would type this into a calculator thanks tenno

13 answers to this question

Arcane guardian is based on base armor.

From the wiki : [BASE ARMOR] × [ 1 + (SteelFiber) (ArmoredAgility)  + (ArcaneGuardian) ]

I have no idea if the arcane stack with itself but it should... I guess...

And the reduction is

Net Armor
300 + Net Armor
Edited by Trichouette

16 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Arcane guardian is based on base armor.

From the wiki : [BASE ARMOR] × [ 1 + (SteelFiber) (ArmoredAgility)  + (ArcaneGuardian) ]

I have no idea if the arcane stack with itself but it should... I guess...

And the reduction is

Net Armor
300 + Net Armor

Thanks so much man. I know I saw it in the wiki before but couldn't find it again.

11 minutes ago, DeejayPwny said:

for instance on this OP, 2 Arcane Trickeries would give me a 20% chance to go invisible for 20 secs.

No no, you can't simply add the chances, it's going to be very near to 20%, but a bit less. I'm too lazy to calculate it though :P.

28 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Arcanes do not multiply their own effects AFAIK. You'll only get higher a chance to proc and refresh.

17 minutes ago, DeejayPwny said:

for instance on this OP, 2 Arcane Trickeries would give me a 20% chance to go invisible for 20 secs.

Some arcanes have their bonus stackable, like the one that grant flat crit chance.

I think someone calculated 17-18% for 2 trickery to proc.

But I think guardian can stack on itself, both arcanes have a different chance of being proc and their effect are separated.

It's just that trickery stacking wouldn't make sense... you can't be "more invisible than invisible" :D

9 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Some arcanes have their bonus stackable, like the one that grant flat crit chance.

I think someone calculated 17-18% for 2 trickery to proc.

But I think guardian can stack on itself, both arcanes have a different chance of being proc and their effect are separated.

It's just that trickery stacking wouldn't make sense... you can't be "more invisible than invisible" :D

Kinda reandom when you said you can't be more invisible then invisible made me think of something idk why but I thought I would share.

New passive for Loki or ivara or ash.

If invisible from outside source other then abilities, allies go invisible also.

So if you run a shade or trickery on them other players will go invisible. But there's also a lens that makes you go invisible naromon I believe that would kinda be overpowered maybe idk

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)dabkevinhere710 said:

Kinda reandom when you said you can't be more invisible then invisible made me think of something idk why but I thought I would share.

New passive for Loki or ivara or ash.

If invisible from outside source other then abilities, allies go invisible also.

So if you run a shade or trickery on them other players will go invisible. But there's also a lens that makes you go invisible naromon I believe that would kinda be overpowered maybe idk

that would be completely overpowered... and out of the thread's subject :p

19 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

I haven't practiced probability for a while, but does that number include the chance of both arcanes proccing at the same time?

Yes. [1 - (1 - x) ^ n] is the formula for at least one occurrence at x probability per occurrence and n attempts.

5 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Yes. [1 - (1 - x) ^ n] is the formula for at least one occurrence at x probability per occurrence and n attempts.

Thank you very much, I really need to take a look at my old math materials.