Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forums preventing me from posting at times

crimsonspartan1

For some reason the forums are preventing me from posting at times.

Sometimes when i try to make a post, it pops up with a white screen saying error and some other stuff aswell.

Are the forums acting up or something? Or is there something wrong with the rp i'm in?

Another person i know also cannot post at all, so i'm wondering if this'll get fixed or not?

25 minutes ago, Sophista said:

Hmm, i remember that issue, but it was weeks ago (about 3 weeks+/-1) Forum generally had bad case of hiccups and was sluggish as hell.

Could you specify timeframe?
because im posting / reading /editing for last 2 hours and its all fine on my side.
did the same yesterday, and day before.
not a single hiccup/slowdown/bug. 

tried clearing cookies n cache? 
and it would help if you would elaborate on 

i cannot guess whats the "other stuff aswell"

It's definately not anything to do with me.

It's just the forums ingeneral, since a lot of others are also suffering from this.

25 minutes ago, Sophista said:

Hmm, i remember that issue, but it was weeks ago (about 3 weeks+/-1) Forum generally had bad case of hiccups and was sluggish as hell.

Could you specify timeframe?
because im posting / reading /editing for last 2 hours and its all fine on my side.
did the same yesterday, and day before.
not a single hiccup/slowdown/bug. 

tried clearing cookies n cache? 
and it would help if you would elaborate on 

i cannot guess whats the "other stuff aswell"

Everyone trying to post in said RP has the same problem. It's a Cloudfont error saying 'request blocked', and it's been happening since around 1 hour ago.

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Everyone trying to post in said RP has the same problem. It's a Cloudfont error saying 'request blocked', and it's been happening since around 1 hour ago.

Oh, i missed the part where u said its only RP sub. im sorry, gonna mark my previous post for deletion.

Edited by Sophista

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! I'm looking into this with our Forum partners, we're narrowing down the source of the issue. I'll update you when we have a fix. Apologies for the trouble! 

It appears quotation marks trigger the error. That much I have managed to narrow down.

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We got a speedy fix! Got word that this should now be resolved. Please re-attempt to post comments on the Forums. If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to let me know :) 

It's all fixed now.

Thanks a ton. Roleplaying was difficult when the posts refuse to get posted XD

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We got a speedy fix! Got word that this should now be resolved. Please re-attempt to post comments on the Forums. If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to let me know :) 

Those vacation surely did something to you guys. At this rate any 2018 plans will be delivered by the second half of the year lol