Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames slot

(PSN)DarXenon

Question

Hello, i have been playing warframe for a while and i have reached the point where the frames slots are full ( there is no extra slots until i rank up and get additional slot)  my question is, can I buy extra slot and a new slot will appear or i have to rank up to get additional slots? 

(i hope it wasn't confusing lol) 

10 answers to this question

Sorry to burst your bubble but when you rank up you don't get Warframe slots. You get custom loadout slots where you can pre assamble your gear, SO the only way to get additional slots you need to buy them for 20p (as Novus said). It's no problem realy. Platinum is easy to get trough trading or if you have spare cash you can wait till you get a discount as daily login reward and buy some. 

Just remember that Warframe slots and loadout slots are two very different things.

Warframe slots are for owning a seperate Warframe and cost 20p.

Loadout slots are equipment presets where you set up a combination of Warframe, weapons and upgrade sets (A, B, C), which you give a custom name. I have for example named mine "Levelling", "Nightmare mode", "Slow Nova", "Kitty Krush" and other useful and descriptive names like that. Loadslots are gained every two Mastery ranks or can be bought for Plat.