Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discount for Platinum - charged fully

Lord_Zephos

Question

Hi,

I am quite new to this game, and I saw something like 75% off for platinum on the market. So, I went ahead and bought some, but as I look back in my bank account transactions, it would seem that the full price has been charged to my account.

Can this be resolved or what is it I can do to try and get my money back?

12 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Are you sure it's not just a market discount, and not a plat discount? 

Only Consoles have the market discount coupons and only PC has the platinum discount coupons.

Lord_Zephos, Did you attempt to buy platinum after buying Prime Access or try to buy 2 lots of platinum? If yes, then the discount only applies to 1st purchase of platinum, if it went away after Prime Access purchase, then I believe its a bug since its counting Prime Access as a Plat purchase. If this was your only purchase of platinum with the coupon, then you will need to submit a ticket to support to get this sorted out.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

Yea, PC gets a 75% off plat ticket. 

I, myself have gotten a couple 75%off Market coupons. I normally get 4 or 5 a month

4-5 75% off plat coupons a month? I would be playing the lottery on a daily basis with that luck. I think I've seen it 2x in the 3 or more years I've played this game. That's insane.

19 minutes ago, Coaa said:

4-5 75% off plat coupons a month? I would be playing the lottery on a daily basis with that luck. I think I've seen it 2x in the 3 or more years I've played this game. That's insane.

sorry, I get 4-5 Coupons per month, not necessarily the 75% coupon.  (poor wording on my part)

Also, I am on Console so I get Market coupons, not Plat coupons

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

sorry, I get 4-5 Coupons per month, not necessarily the 75% coupon.  (poor wording on my part)

Also, I am on Console so I get Market coupons, not Plat coupons

Makes more sense haha. Yeah I get about the same, mostly 20% offs.