Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Multishot Riven

(XBOX)freakytiki3

Question

10 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Ikaje said:

You can never go under a single shot, so it defenitly shouldn't.

If it does, it'd mean your gun does zero damage, which in turn will require DE to fix the problem within the next few updates.

You can in fact have a chance to fail to shoot. And I'm fairly certain it's intentional.

3 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

You can in fact have a chance to fail to shoot. And I'm fairly certain it's intentional.

If it were to be intentional, it would mean all guns should have the innate possibility of missing a shot, which would be unthinkable, when we really think about it. Who'd wish to bring a gun into a mission that won't even fire?

Even so, I may have to do a little more research.

Just now, Ikaje said:

If it were to be intentional, it would mean all guns should have the innate possibility of missing a shot, which would be unthinkable, when we really think about it. Who'd wish to bring a gun into a mission that won't even fire?

Even so, I may have to do a little more research.

Well, you can get -100% damage, and wind up with 0 damage. You used to be able to do negative damage (and heal the enemies), before they patched it.

33 minutes ago, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

I just rolled a riven for Vectis that adds base damage and critical chance but has negative multishot if i do not use split chamber will this still have an effect on my regular round?

Can't you just equip it and see what happens?

2 minutes ago, Ikaje said:

It's possible to bring a weapon with -100% damage (which does no damage) or -100% fire rate (which cannot fire more than one round, I'd assume), so there's no reason to exclude negative multishot (a chance to not fire a bullet) from the list of things that can happen, but you probably don't want to use.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

Riven stats are +178.2% critical chance +190.7% damage -41.9% multishot if i understand you correctly if i do not use split chamber i could possibly not fire a round?

Negative multishot can indeed cause you to fail to shoot. 41.9% of the time in fact.

Unfortunately I've had a -%multishot Riven and it does indeed cause the gun to fail to shoot. (Or randomly shoot blanks if you prefer that analogy).

That and -%Dmg mods are ones I'll never accept and reroll immediately. Sack that right off.