Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Embolist 2ry riven mod...

3 minutes ago, Ultimate_Spinach said:

redeemer counts on 2ry mesa's  weapon 

Initial and maximum damage multipliers are affected by Power Strength, the Pistol Amp aura, and Secondary Weapon mods such as Hornet Strike.

Just now, Ultimate_Spinach said:

then use embolist for 2ry...

It doesn't work, I tested it with dual toxocyst as a 2ary, why would any other 2ary work? I'll try with the 5 other secondaries I have rivens for, but  I'm pretty sure it won't change, that's just the way it's programmed. Not to mention that your riven isn't fully ranked so you probably didn't even test it.

the riven modifies the weapon it specifically states, any skill that pulls modification off weapon mods do NOT pull from the rivens. When you peacemaker/arti-bow/titania you are no longer using the riven'd weapon so it will not count the riven in stat modification.

this was proven on the first day riven's were released :p

Edited by OvAeons

Ran the tests with hikou prime and normal hikou, twin kohmak, sicarus prime, kulstar, spira and spira prime and lastly dual toxocyst again. first the weapon without mods, then with the riven equipped. They all either have damage or elemental or crit chance as a modifier and I always got the exact same numbers on a lvl 100 corrupted heavy gunner

2 minutes ago, OvAeons said:

the riven modifies the weapon it specifically states, any skill that pulls modification off weapon mods do NOT pull from the rivens. When you peacemaker/arti-bow/titania you are no longer using the riven'd weapon so it will not count the riven in stat modification.

this was proven on the first day riven's were released :p

Thanks ^^