Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta + Primed Reach + Stealth= Sometimes Causes all range to be Removed

Eienlanzer

First, let me begin by saying I love my Secura Lecta with the Viral build.

Now, on to the not so good. Sometimes when in stealth, the Secura lecta can only hit enemies in the same range as a dagger. (Equipped with Primed Reach) I have noticed this will happen in both Solo, and multiplayer sessions hosting or not hosting. Basically every Riven mod I have received has me do solo, stealth kills without being detected  lv 30+ exterminate mission. When I am in stealth on Loki Prime, or with Naramon Activated, or both.... I do not get the range back until I come out of stealth. I have tested standing within range with Prime Reach and continuously attack until stealth dissipates. At this time, the range returns and the enemy is struck.

I have also confirmed this occurring while on Inaros with Naramon Shadow Step activated.  Has anyone else been able to replicate this?

Edit* This does not always happen. But it does happen often.

Edited by Eienlanzer
Details...details...

• 2 months later...

This bug has been around for a while now, where whips lose their actual "whip" hitboxes while invisible (and have to attack with where the whip would be if it wasn't extended, basically treating it as a sword).

It's been happening to me on and off for a long while, but does anyone know how to 100% replicate it?