Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't get the second dream Quest does anyone else have this problem

(XBOX)CBTxACxKILLEM

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)CBTxACxKILLEM said:

I beat the boss on Uranus and I couldn't get the second dream Quest does anyone else have this problem as well and if so can you tell me how to fix it??????    

To get Second Dream, you need to scan an Oculyst on Uranus and complete the quest "Natah". Then, you should get the Second Dream immediately after.

Oculyst can be found on most mission on Uranus. When they do appear, the screen will blink bluish and will have a sonar sound. Then, you locate the blue floating thing and scan it with a codex scanner (you can buy it from the market under Gears).

Edited by (PS4)godlysparta

2 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

To get Second Dream, you need to scan an Oculyst on Uranus and complete the quest "Natah". Then, you should get the Second Dream immediately after.

Oculyst can be found on most mission on Uranus. When they do appear, the screen will blink bluish and will have a sonar sound. Then, you locate the blue floating thing and scan it with a codex scanner (you can buy it from the market under Gears).

I beat the natah quest already 

If the junction is done (tasks completed, junction visited and specter defeated) and The Second Dream is not in the Quests section of your Codex, then you'll have to contact DE support. There should be a "support desk" link in one of the menu bars up the top of the forum page.

I believe it also has an MR 3 requirement.

Edited by schilds

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, (PS4)godlysparta said:

i did that i completed every quest and beat loki at his junction, but it didn't do the animation after so i left.

it however let me go to the next planet without receiving the rewards INCLUDING THE SECOND DREAM QUEST!!!!

therefore i cant go any farther

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:55 AM, schilds said:

If the junction is done (tasks completed, junction visited and specter defeated) and The Second Dream is not in the Quests section of your Codex, then you'll have to contact DE support. There should be a "support desk" link in one of the menu bars up the top of the forum page.

I believe it also has an MR 3 requirement.

my mr is 6 on Xbox One &  my mr is 21 on ps4 so believe i know how to play the game