Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help with daikyu

LobsterChan11

Question

I like using bows and i see this is a good one, the problem is that you need to be in a "dojo" to unlock the recipe so i was wandering if any of the better players out there could help me get there, i read somewhere on steam forums that you need to be in a clan or something so could anyone just invite me to theirs, even for a minute so i can go learn the recipe

9 answers to this question

Let's start by saying the Daikyu is the polar opposite of a viable weapon unless you have a god tier riven for it.

Now that that's done, you could check the recruitment section here on forums or check out if there are any people advertising a clan in the recruiting chat. Unfortunately, Warframe offers very little when it comes to clan tools.

4 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Let's start by saying the Daikyu is the polar opposite of a viable weapon unless you have a god tier riven for it.

Now that that's done, you could check the recruitment section here on forums or check out if there are any people advertising a clan in the recruiting chat. Unfortunately, Warframe offers very little when it comes to clan tools.

oh i see, im just a super noob trying to get my head around the game and i like using bows, the stats looked good and i thought it was a good weapon, thanks for the advice though

28 minutes ago, LobsterChan11 said:

oh i see, im just a super noob trying to get my head around the game and i like using bows, the stats looked good and i thought it was a good weapon, thanks for the advice though

If you want a good bow, kill the stalker (the guy who writes you loveletters every time you assassinate a boss) and get his "dread". Its strong and can be used right from the go (no mastery level requirement).

After Mastery Rank 12 you get other good bows as well (like the rakta cernos) so you can decide what kind of bow you like best.

Or you farm for ivara and use her ultimate a lot, but that isnt a very easy frame to get.

2 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

never say a wepon is bad, most of the time in games, a weapon or class is a monster in the right hands, but some people dont have the intellect to use it, so they persive it as bad, it has pinpoint accuracy, 3 meters of punchthrough and no dropoff, the only bad thing about it is low crits and speed, but its good for headshots

Edited by midtarget
improvement

17 hours ago, midtarget said:

never say a wepon is bad, most of the time in games, a weapon or class is a monster in the right hands, but some people dont have the intellect to use it, so they persive it as bad, it has pinpoint accuracy, 3 meters of punchthrough and no dropoff, the only bad thing about it is low crits and speed, but its good for headshots

Yeah, just like every other bow except the Cernos Prime. Those other bows also have better crit stats, making them even better for headshots.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, midtarget said:

True.  When modded properly, the Daikyu can be a beast of a bow.  Of all the bows and crossbows, it has the best long range accuracy.  It's only real downfall when compared directly to other bows is the speed and need to fully charge before firing.  That last one is what turns most away from using it.  Strangely enough the Daikyu has quite a few similarities with the Lanka sniper rifle.