Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There was a lot of kids on Zariman Ten Zero

Chocolate_Thunder01

On 1/28/2017 at 2:06 PM, The_Charlatan said:

If there are officially 26 million Tenno, Baro Ki'Teer would have retired after buying his own planet and a few moons with all the credits he got from us.

He probably already has, and just grabs a few pedestals and prisma guns from his basement every two weeks to visit his army of fans in the relays

On 2/11/2017 at 9:37 AM, (Xbox One)Voidslayer1268 said:

Lore wise the Zariman only held the first "batch" of Tenno, the rest came from brainwashed abducted children. See The sands of Inaros.

Which could also be the reason we have such a small pool of options for our Tenno's history.
With only a few Gen 1's on the Zariman, It's not wonder the Gen 2's would be so similar.
For all we know, the way these kids were "brainwashed" could have been a variant on continuity, only instead of one mind to one body, its one mind multiplied out over several bodies.

Between the second dream and the war within, there are 8 choice sets that the players have to complete (The 4 focus questions (with 3,3,4, and 5 responses), and the 4 moral choices (each with 3 responses).

Excluding the last 2 choice sets presented in the war within (Killing the queen, and drinking kuva, both of which take place in the present day.), there are about 1620 different possible paths these kids could have followed, and that's assuming there isn't any overlap in experiences.

that means that there were, At minimum, 1620 Tenno aboard that ship: plenty to work with if you needed to build and army in a pinch.

• 4 years later...

Wears this 26 mili comeing from.  I just read. All i could find and i didnt see an actual number anywear the codex entry i did read tho. The whole Zariman accident Sounded like a test flight. it was confirmed to be a militery ship. Normaly you dont mix personell transport like that ie militery/civilian.  so if it was a miletary test flight thered only be  the few nesisary crew to keep the ship running right?

Yeah the wiki sais straight up it was an expirimental void jump and a militery ship. So they would only have had the nessisary crew on board with the size of the ship being what we saw of the suposed zariman. Id say roughlt 500-1000 tops not even. My question is how many pple wher actualy ther cus at first i thought teshin was a seudo dax becous a tenno merged into his body as a last ditch in tthe battle feild as their frame fell and became traped after teshin consumed red kuva or that balas did it as an expirament. but now i wonder if maby it was due to the fact maby there wher only so many tenno. Orokin could mass produse the frames and did, creating an army of our base frames then it hit me they would have needed more piolets and maby thats what happened to teshin they found a way to charge the dax with void energy...? Idk

• 1 month later...

According to a friend of mine, the Zaroman 10-0 had a crew capacity of 6 trillion people. If 26 million children survived that incident, and not to consider that there could have been Grineer on board that survived, I believe the Tenno could be a mix of Orokin, human, and Grineer survivors. Which led me to devise a Grineer/Tenno  concept Warframe named Vodkasa.

• 1 year later...