Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I cant get any support from DE to kick warlord

wdhlobo

Question

I have a warlord who is dividing the clan and destroy it. I as the clan founder send a few tickets to the warframe support to try that him was down ranked or kick from the clan, just cause he acting against clan regulations and rules. I started last monday and the only response I had untill now from DE is please stop sending tickets we will see your problem in time... The problem is as the time pass less clan will be to save. It´s a moonclan that I spent 3 years just doing the dojo alone and recruiting we are multigaming so we have more games and I put lots of other games players , playing warframe just so get more envolved in clan affairs. Now I´m seeing all that I build in 3 years destroy slowly as the days pass... What should I do? Who can I contact? good games people

5 answers to this question

Every time you send another ticket your tickets are merged and your place in line is set to the time of the newest ticket. It may be urgent but sending multiple tickets actually just makes the wait longer. You just have to wait.

Is there no like, Clan leader higher than the Warlord to be able to deal with this, or is he the Warlord? I'm not too versed in how these matters work as I only have a small clan with myself and two others, and it's been built from the start as a one-man clan. 

DE won't get involved in a dispute between warlords...

*A note to Founders/Warlords and the DE Policy on Dealing With Internal Clan Matters:
Keep in mind that once a player has been promoted to Warlord, they can no longer be demoted or kicked from the clan, so be very careful as a Clan founder when choosing other clan members to promote to this rank. The exception to this scenario is for clans created post Update 13 as these clans creators will be able to demote or kick other Warlords from their clan.

If the Warlord(s) or Creator of a clan has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans are able to function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord). Digital Extremes makes it our policy not to get involved with internal clan matters and any other difficulties that may arise with a Warlord or other players in a clan will generally need to be resolved internally by the clan members involved.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200049929-Clan-Alliance-and-Dojo-Guide