The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sortie reward? resource drop chance booster everyday for the rest of your life!?

Typhus_x

Ok so I have a major complaint, I have been running my sorties pretty much every day now but the only rewards I get are, You guessed it [<<<RESOURCE DROP CHANCE BOOSTERS>>>>]...yay......... I strongly feel these are worthless for a sortie reward when we have riven mods, greater lens and even for the lucky few legendary cores. affinity boosters are great so are cred boosters so why is it that I have received resource drop chance boosters 5 out of 6 days and not a single one of the other types? which one of them did not even register because I got a resource drop chance booster for a login reward ? Is it because of an extremely high base chance for it to drop itself now something new de is doing? implementing a system to limit this extremely "odd" occurrence would be amazing it is almost like I won the lottery but in a bad way. players are supposed to feel rewarded for doing hard missions not discouraged from doing them but every day being the dedicated player I am I said to myself  "surely rngessus will not let this happen for the 6th time." so on and so forth for each day anyway I'm sorta over it. I mainly wanted to bring it to somebodies attention to see if I was the only one this is happening to, I would be saying something if I received 6 riven mods in a row because I don't see how that would be balanced for other players as well if one guy gets 30 riven mods for the same guy who ran those missions with him to get 30 drop chance boosters. Thanks for reading and have a great day night morning evening :clem:

Edited by Typhus_x
went over title again and figured it would be misleading to topic at hand

Multiple resource drop boosters will add additional time to the booster. It likely did apply. Ive not received 1 resource drop booster since they got added, so i think its just your luck im afraid. Im mostly getting 2000 endo or rivens.

@JSharpie Guess what, as long as nothing is done, it won't stop happening, because players are sick of this reward system and everyday a new thread emerge to complain about it, and everyday i'll be there to link that thread, in hope for the devs to do something that at least have the same goal.

Also, I never insulted you, otherwise I would've taken a warning.

50 minutes ago, Typhus_x said:

-snip-

While you don't care about boosters, some people do.

A loot table can't contain ONLY useful items, because what's useful depend on what YOU seek, while other players want other items.

Anyway, you could check this thread

TL;DR : We want a token system that promote grind and fewer rewards for a better quality reward of your choice.

Spoiler alert, JSharpie is against it and yet can't find worthy argument

thanks for the replies everyone, its not the fact that I have received one resource drop chance booster it was the fact that I have received five in the last 6 days. I do understand the fact that one man's trash is another's treasure. just seems extremely odd that I get so many consecutively in a row so a came here to pour some of the salt out checking out the thread now actually ty

So you've got about a fortnight of double drops?  Go to the Derelict and get a load of Mutagen Samples. :wink:

1 hour ago, Typhus_x said:

I don't see how that would be balanced for other players as well if one guy gets 30 riven mods for the same guy who ran those missions with him to get 30 drop chance boosters.

If you run the missions with that person you get the same rewards.  You both get Rivens or you both get boosters.  It's one roll for the whole squad, not individual rewards.

19 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

Guess what, as long as nothing is done, it won't stop happening, because players are sick of this reward system and everyday a new thread emerge to complain about it, and everyday i'll be there to link that thread, in hope for the devs to do something that at least have the same goal.

The same argument could be put forward for the number of Excal Prime threads or gender switch skin threads.  Some people want it enough that they feel the need to keep making threads until something is done.  Doesn't mean something will be done though and both those topics are now met with hostility as they've been posted ad nauseam.

38 minutes ago, Katinka said:

The same argument could be put forward for the number of Excal Prime threads or gender switch skin threads.  Some people want it enough that they feel the need to keep making threads until something is done.  Doesn't mean something will be done though and both those topics are now met with hostility as they've been posted ad nauseam.

The difference being that excal prime is a founder unique item that won't ever be available again as repeated by the devs, and the token system was once their idea but they tossed it away without saying words about it even though sortie is for all players and their community keep yelling about how bad the rewards are.

Excal prime is a banned topic, sortie reward discussion isn't.

And well, if some players are sick about these kind of threads, they can just ignore them. Meanwhile people who care will keep trying because they believe in something better for this game, and the amount of "sick of the bad sortie reward" players keep growing and growing which means our voice has more and more importance.

Edited by Trichouette

Except the founder thing almost all subject can be talked about a lot.

The genderswap is a nice idea and could be good it just gives plus variety in frames and whom want to play that type of frame in different gender they could that is also a lot more work for the devs but they have already some base model for it or they can use reference the wanted gender frame. 

Token system could be a nice idea if they work on the thing.

Auction house also a wary subject and many dislike it some not my opinion it is just a form of the trading. 

Sortie reward also a daily thing but all of these have solutions. The sad part there are peoples whom cry or yelling if they see threads like this and as fast as possible they call a moderator to close it. It is against the rule of free topic speeching / writing in this case. The option is always there not to attend if you not agree with a subject or if you disagree you can be constructive.

As much I come to the forums as much I have losing my attention on begin or comment a topic because of hostility what peoples generate. It is just boring and totally worthless to arguing with peoples whom can't the base rules of arguing or nor clever enough to comprehend a topic.