Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, got offered 20p and an attitude for a lotus print...

(PSN)Colloquial_Bloke

Just now, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

Yeah, they just don't get it.  Some people.....

Don't get me wrong, I almost never pay full price for anything. It's not worth my plat. But I CERTAINLY never insult somebody because they either want more than i'm willing to pay, or want to pay less than i'm willing to accept.

I will laugh at you a bit if you blatantly try to lie to me though. Was looking for a Shell Shock which was going for 65 on the market. Guy PM's and says 'that mod currently goes for 120 but I can do 110' Basically told him to check himself xD

1 minute ago, Azlen said:

Don't get me wrong, I almost never pay full price for anything. It's not worth my plat. But I CERTAINLY never insult somebody because they either want more than i'm willing to pay, or want to pay less than i'm willing to accept.

I agree, and I'm all for haggling.  I told him that I would keep my prints for 20p, and he/she kept messaging me.  After an offer like that, any future offers were null and void IMO.

2 minutes ago, Azlen said:

I will laugh at you a bit if you blatantly try to lie to me though. Was looking for a Shell Shock which was going for 65 on the market. Guy PM's and says 'that mod currently goes for 120 but I can do 110' Basically told him to check himself xD

Yeah, this guy tried to tell me that lotus prints weren't rare or valuable, after he was trying to buy them in trade chat.  I told him to breed one himself then.

Edited by (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke

1 minute ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

I agree, and I'm all for haggling.  I told him that I would keep my prints for 20p, and he/she kept messaging me.  After an offer like that, any future offers were null and void IMO.

Right lol. When you offer 5p for speed drift, you obviously don't understand the value. And thats okay, I would hope fate brings you to another individual who also doesn't. But that won't be me xD

To be honest by most forum standards, Off-Topic is reserved for non-Warframe subjects.

This clearly isn't that, so I don't see why people make a fuss when something is in their precious general forum. But it is what it is :)

Edit: not arguing, just saying. This should not have been moved. 

"General Discussion

A place to hold community discussions about Warframe!"

This topic is a discussion that we, the community, are having, about Warframe. It is not anything else and should not be relegated to anything else unless there is significant reason to deem this more in line with 'Introductions and everything else' which is the premise for off topic.

Edited by Azlen

4 minutes ago, Azlen said:

To be honest by most forum standards, Off-Topic is reserved for non-Warframe subjects.

This clearly isn't that, so I don't see why people make a fuss when something is in their precious general forum. But it is what it is :)

Right?  It's stimulated a conversation about bad offers in trade chat.  The mods on this forum are a bit uptight.  This entire topic is anything but "off".

Edited by (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Colloquial_Bloke said:

Right?  It's stimulated a conversation about bad offers in trade chat.  The mods on this forum are a bit uptight.  This entire topic is anything but "off".

Indeed, even edited my post with more follow-up. Just because you may not like or agree with a discussion does not give any ground to move it without reason.

Just now, Azlen said:

Indeed, even edited my post with more follow-up. Just because you may not like or agree with a discussion does not give any ground to move it without reason.

New to these forums, and I can already tell that I won't last.  How does the warning/ban system work?  I'll learn eventually, but some knowledge ahead of time won't hurt.