Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #86!

[DE]Rebecca

When will we be able to breed feral kavats and kubrows?
The lack of a copy main colors button in kubrow/kavat attachments is terrible for customization, will you ever enable this feature again?
Will we ever have clan emblem glyphs?
What are the consequences of moral choices in quests? (It would be awesome that they could unlock new powers specific to moral alignments.)
Need to hunt more of Stalker accolytes, When will they return?

Regarding mutagen sample cost of researching the Hema, I think it is fine. Eventually everyone will collect enough material for it, just need to be knee deep in the infested for longer than usual to deserve researching and crafting this weapon, it makes sense. It is not easy, nor impossible for that matter. Why should every single weapon be easy to acquire to begin with? It's OK for Really good weapons to be hard to get imo. Is the Hema really really that good anyway? like 5k mut samples worthy?

Edited by Malvavisc0

Question: Are you going to make a way to remove the attributes of the original Arcane helmets and apply them to other helmets, Syandanas, or other cosmetics? It would be great to finally use my full deluxe skins, or the newer helmets with the added bonuses of the Original arcane helmets. I wouldn't mind any of the negative effects at all if I could always use the helmet I visually prefer.

Have syndicate weapon mods been abandoned due to the riven mod system (aside from the AOE proc) being able to almost completely replace them, or are we going to see them soon in a future syndicate item wave along with rumored items (syndicate armour peices from what I have been hearing) that could potentially come with them to make a large expantion to syndicates? Thank you, if you answer this question on stream.

Any news on the non-placeholder Helminth Charger skin?

Any news on Helminth himself? There's a bed in the back of his room that's operator-sized, and I would very much like to see the Operator get some love... and Helminth himself to get more use than just his particular strain of virus.

Anything to show on the functional changes to bubble-baddies? The precision weaponry is getting some love finally, I'd like to see how it's coming along.

Help or harm the synergy between warframe abilities and certain weapon/mod combinations? Excalibur's radial blind and Ash's modded-up Lethal Teleport are both potentially overpowered when using Covert Lethality on a dagger. While fun to use, it can make certain forms of combat at high level less than the challenge I feel it was intended to be.

Phorid rework progress?

Current network status? I am often having trouble joining my friends, but I can host fine.

The War Without? I don't want to rush it by any means, but having some of the ideas that I'm sure have been thrown around be showcased to throw the fans a bone would be appreciated, though admittedly far from necessary.

Exploding barrel radius is now far larger than it was. Was this an intended change? Their damage hasn't gone alongside, so they're still only useful at low levels right now.

Hyekka Masters are tanks, but they're wrapped in cloth, not coated in kevlar. They have a weapon that bugs its way through walls, they leave a ground patch that deals dot... they have everything. Any plans on reigning them in to be on a level more similar to their counterparts, or are these the first mini-boss?

On the subject of weapons bugging their projectiles through walls, the elephant in the room; Ignis. Are you ever going to fix its infinite range and punchthrough, or is it just going to be the mystery killer forever?

There is this new trend on warframe, 

Where the majority of the focus goes towards skins. Taking fashion frame to whole new level.

All jokes aside, when will see some big patches, like back in the days when WF wasn't so relevant. 
Last year was a disaster content wise, deadlines and promesis will we see any changes to this?

Back in the days when the game was about to shut off, you were pushing so many updates? Now you gotten a much bigger crew and many things get underdeveloped and unfinished.

When will you focus more in to optimizing the game. I get 5 min loading screens. 20 min baro loading screen. The UI is a disaster so many things needs to fixed they have been overlooked for years now.

This post would be as well I assume

On 1/18/2017 at 3:17 PM, Ikusias said:

Nidus rework is an unneeded and gratuitous nerf considering that this frame to "work" needs hits on enemies that are usually vaporized by teammates, also passive abilitation at 15 stacks messes with the visual cue given by Nidus armor completing its change at 10 stacks - and for those that bought nidus with plat this is nearly a scam, no idea how you guys playtested nidus after the changes, but its clear whoever was responsible was clearly biased against it and wanted it depowered (still no nerfbat on tonkor)

Honestly, the removal of auto-detonation from Ravenous (Nidus' 4) is the unneeded/gratuitous part. If that were reverted, I don't see his other changes being problematic. As much as I hate to say anything even remotely defending Nullifiers, at least Nidus' stacks deplete somewhat slowly (compared to literally every other Warframe ability in the game)...

Re: Dojos

With FashionFrame being an admittedly huge part of the Warframe gameplay and community experience, would you consider adding some type of 'holodeck' customizable environment room to the dojos to customize lighting and background for better FashionFrame screenshots? 

When Helminth Charger receives the new model, will armour attachment customization be restricted to it's own set or armours (Similar to how Kavats and Kubrows) or will the Helminth Charger be able to use Kubrow armour (Pakal, Kuva, Rostam etc.)?

After the Limbo rework is released, which Warframe (if any) will be getting looked at next?

Any plans for Syndicate-themed Operator Suits? Or would the Syndicates look at the Tenno funny for buying a suit that is too small for them?

And, lastly, are Warframe Augments for Nidus in the works? 

Can the accuracy of Castanas and the Sancti variety have a second glance over? Multishot will cause the extra thrown traps to fly off in an inaccurate spread, and the only fix to this is by equipping Magnum Force. The cousin Talons do not seem to share this same issue.

They have had this issue for over a year now and there have been multiple posts made regarding this issue but there has yet to be any known acknowledgement of it. Is this a bug that still has yet to be addressed? If this is intended, then is there a reason for it? 

Had a couple quick questions.

Any news on the Nexus app for us Windows Phone 10 users? (Pleeeeeease?)

Will Kubrow/Kavat armor sets ever be separated so we can equip individual parts like the armor pieces for the Warframes? I like a lot of the armor sets except for the helmets. I want to be able to see my Kubrow's chubby cheeked face but still give her some fancy armor.

Is a second PC to console migration still in the works? I believe in a past DevStream there was something said about wanting to do another.

Equinox noggle(s)?! (Light, Dark and combined? Or just combined? :laugh:)

Thanks!

How soon can we expect the new helminth charger model and is the default charger model going to be a breedable trait or a platinum based cosmetic?

Will new animations and sounds be coming with the remodel as well? (It's weird hearing a charger bark when opening lockers when in game considering the rest of in mission sounds are charger sounds from the mob itself ._. )

Hello,

Any updates on the sentinel quest? I'd love to have the new sentinel coming along with it.

Also, we already have a hyekka skin and may be getting a charger skin, will we receive a drahk skin for kubrow(s) in the future? Or maybe an osprey skin for Helios? Thank you for reading.

Hello. I have one "lore-question"

What mean Orokin? Name of civilization or name of era? If it is civilization then grineer and tenno also will be Orokin. If it is name of era then what mean factions? Orokin, tenno, grineer, dax, corpus - names of caste? Or something else?