Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven mod

ukovalian

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm not totally sure but I think if you are in team, all players have to follow the rules (so, here bleed key) to prevent allies from doing all the work for you.

For example, on the challenger "Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped." if a teammate use an ability or a kinetic siphon trap, the challenge will fail.

24 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I'm not totally sure but I think if you are in team, all players have to follow the rules (so, here bleed key) to prevent allies from doing all the work for you.

For example, on the challenger "Synthesize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped." if a teammate use an ability or a kinetic siphon trap, the challenge will fail.

so the whole squad need bleed?

34 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Yes, the ability / trap requirement applies to the squad mates, but I think the Key requirement doesn't. I think I helped a clanmate with a "Survival without killing anyone + whatever key" challenge, I didn't kill any target without having the key and it worked fine.

1 hour ago, ukovalian said:

i had a snow globe frost, EV trin to keep us with energy and i was a hyper nova slowing them down before getting any where close to the objective

I'd rather do that challenge alone, because maybe one of your colleagues took an explosive damage that impacted the pod.

Honestly, solo Hydron is the easiest. You will face maybe 15 enemies at wave 5, a well-modded Frost can 3-shot them with his 4

Edited by Chewarette

There are many modifiers and sometimes you could have a somewhat "glitched" riven. What I mean with that? Not showing all the needed info, there was one that we tried everything it said and the trick was just to go on a higher than 30 rank enemies node to unlock it. So for your river try Hydron (over 30 rank enemies), try alone (another known modifier) and try not to use any energy restores (you can wait to fill up with an energy siphon or zenurik school if available) and use a deadly weapon to kill everyone before getting into your globe (chilling is better).

Also always look at your HUD (head up display) in the beginning of the mission to ensure that the riven mode challenge info appears, meaning you are legit in doing the unveiling. If it doesn't appear, something is wrong (enemy level, not equipped your riven, etc) and you can see in mission if you failed it for some reason.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food
word challenges to modifiers

16 minutes ago, ukovalian said:

so the whole squad need bleed?

Nope, only you have have bleeding dragon but if it says without killing enemies that goes for you and your team. For synthesizing Simaris targets you can stay behind (specially if you have hobbled key, not taking damage, not alerting, etc modifiers) and leave the hard work to your teammates. But I have that riven challenge with all the available modifiers (not taking damage, not using traps/abilities, with hobble key and alone) and was interesting experience in achieving all these and veiling it (just to end up with a crappy weapon riven). :-)

On 20/01/2017 at 4:57 PM, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Nope, only you have have bleeding dragon but if it says without killing enemies that goes for you and your team. For synthesizing Simaris targets you can stay behind (specially if you have hobbled key, not taking damage, not alerting, etc modifiers) and leave the hard work to your teammates. But I have that riven challenge with all the available modifiers (not taking damage, not using traps/abilities, with hobble key and alone) and was interesting experience in achieving all these and veiling it (just to end up with a crappy weapon riven). :-)

this needs to be known

thumbs up man.