Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris test room

Trig

hi. i'm a fan of warframe for quite a while already, more than 2years. 
after the release of the Simaris test room in the relay, i thought it might be better, if people of a Clan can build one like that in the dojo, and test their weapons together, and share their builds instantly, rather than sending builds photos to each other, more over, i think it would a great advantage to put a training room into dojos, so that people can spend time in it. more clan events. social developments :D 

thx for your attention!

Edited by Atlaswalker

• 2 weeks later...

So do you mean access to the simulacrum from the dojo? Or do you even mean a simulacrum accessable by up to 4 players in a squad- at the same time ? Or is it permanent open like another room, but costs therefore resources to build, and like any other room many players can be in there?

First would be enough for the start, Seccond would be hard but realizable i guess. Third one would be awesome though hardly realizable, or am i right? ^^

Ideally, I'd say completely replace the Obstacle course with a simulacrum-style room.

Combine the Simulacrum with the Mastery tests with the Obstacle course, and add in a randomiser with a seed generator. What this would be is a big room where you can go in and select your mode.

Test mode would be like Simulacrum, where you can just spawn enemies and practice fighting.

Combat mode might be a squad-based practice mode where you fight increasing waves of enemies, with clan leaderboards for longest time survived. It might give you the choice between interception, defence and survival, or just make it a simple kill-timer system where you have to kill to keep the timer from reaching zero.

Challenge mode would be similar to the Mastery tests, but with maybe 10 new preset levels and a seed generator for randomised levels, using aspects like hacking/stealth/speed/accuracy as separate 'tiles' in the map. The seed generator would allow you to actually practice the game with new and unexpected challenges being thrown at you, rather than one single, repetitive obstacle course that doesn't really teach you much.

You could even just add in the Mastery test options too, so you don't have to go into the Relay to try them.