Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KEEP normal mission rewards in SORTIES please!!

Xekrin

Having just heard that Infested Salvage is being added to sortie rotations I felt this must be brought up (yet) again.  Sortie missions currently do not offer their rotational rewards.

3 spy vaults - no rewards

3 rounds of interceptions - no rewards

2 waves of defense - no rewards

and et cetera and so on.

I can only imagine the frustration and complaints that will come from people doing Infested Salvage at sortie levels and having no chance at obtaining that much needed Nidus part.

I also think it would really boost people's desire to play sortie version of endless mission if there were a bump in the chance at obtaining the rarer rewards from these missions.

Including caches in sortie reactor sabotages could, for example, increase the odds of obtaining Xiphos parts.

I could go on with examples and reasons but I think this should be enough.  Oh, also on alert variants of these missions too.  

The only ones that almost make sense to not provide these rewards are syndicate missions where the syndicate (lore-wise) gains the mission reward instead.

Edited by Xekrin

Agreed, it's really silly that sometimes an individual sortie mission can be much less rewarding than the level 30 version >.>

I'd really like some high-level solo-able content that had things like the Raid extra rare containers and such. Making facing level 100 things rewarding.