Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox and Chroma Appearance Options

Red_Bones

These options do not detract from base game content, only giving more specific choices for customisation, and as such, if you agree with anything here you should up vote! Thank you!

When you are editing Equinox, you get the option to view her in her different forms, for more accurate tailoring for when in game - this option should be available for Chroma as well, as some of us want to have a good looking guy underneath, as we spend a lot of time in that form. Even though the switching forms, and then changing colours, attachments and regalia can be a bit glitchy for Equinox, the half hearted option would be nice.

The next thing is that Equinox isn't a particular popular frame, and a lot of people complain about her appearance. I certainly love Equinox, but I agree that her day and night are especially pale in comparison to any other frame; they get half as many active colours, and the night form especially is just a head and LOTS of drapes.
Another selection section should be added in between appearance and stances perhaps, which allows you to pick between standard shapeshifting, always night form, always day form, and always mixed form. My various mixed appearance presets for Equinox that I only get to see in Relays, Dojo and my ship, are some of the best looking appearances out of all my frames, but having to then downgrade to a two tone drape queen, or wide chested jagged man is pathetic aesthetic wise. The option at least for people that aren't aesthetic puritans would be great.
And don't forget, you could have a preset for each one, and aesthetically craft them for different builds too, so you aren't fundamentally removing content, but changing the way we can use it.

EDIT: By extension from that point and the first one, whether there can be the option that - the same way as with weapons that are not shown until equipped - your Chroma's hide can be hidden until cast when it materialises, and then dematerialises when turned off. That way, you can focus on changing the appearance of Chroma w/o his hide, especially if you don't run a build with a viable 4th.

Thank you for your time checking the forums, and any support you give.

Stay well and good luck.

Edited by Redderbone
New Inclusion

Definitely yes to your first point, including Nikanas and possibly Nudus with maxed mutagen stacks.

But I actually can't agree with your second point, there are times when the integrity of the frame's concept trumps personal preferences in "fashionframe", Equinox's forms are set up that way for a very specific reason.

Edited by rapt0rman