Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutagen Samples, Oxium, Kuva, Discrepancies, and how players who went "Hardcore" should get Reimbursement

Jackviator

15 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Once certain clans have unlocked the Hema, some Warlords have decided to profit off of it by allowing people to join the clan temporarily to purchase the BP... as long as they fork over 20-50P for the privilege of doing so.

Oh Absolutely. Its a monopoly. Only a few clans have it. Its all over trade chat. Either that or plat for mut samples donations to research...

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:
35 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Once certain clans have unlocked the Hema, some Warlords have decided to profit off of it by allowing people to join the clan temporarily to purchase the BP... as long as they fork over 20-50P for the privilege of doing so.

Oh Absolutely. Its a monopoly. Only a few clans have it. Its all over trade chat. Either that or plat for mut samples donations to research...

You can do your bit to counter this if you're in the lucky position of having the Hema already researched, by letting people into your clan to get it for free.

I'm not there yet (1859/5000 and counting), but I'm actively working on it without going so far as to burn myself out.

On 1/23/2017 at 2:38 PM, Khratos26 said:

Kicking active members with the goal of reinviting them back after 3 days and 3 sordid nights of toiled research.

The amusing bit about this very thing is it was one huge concern DE had, which hugely slowed the addition of the downgrading clan tier system.  It took a long time to convince DE it was fine if done right (the long cool down).

Sadly it seems DE gave players a reason to do that very thing.  Along with a number of other unhealthy options (like the plat for BP or mutagen donations).