Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties are a waste of time

Mangekyoumadara1987

Just now, Sintag said:

Apologies if I come off as an angry twit.

We're all sick and tired of the Endo, but unlike most Lenses for most players, we can at least put it to good use with these Primed mods.  If DEy cleared both Endo rewards from the table and made this new Ayatan a Rare, I think that'd clear some of the rage against the RNG.

Nah, you're good. 

The thing is that, for me, for every reward that ISN'T Endo, I get 6 that are Endo. And I am happy that other players can put it to use, but I have so much that it is ruining my enjoyment of the game. I'm not saying remove it, I'm really just venting my extreme frustration because I noticed this thread. 

Just now, Mangekyoumadara1987 said:

Didnt said they should replace all of the useless daily rewards...but integrating at least SOME nice stuff apart from the special day rewards at 50/100/150/200 etc days would be nice

OK, I want you, right now, to go back and re-read my post, mostly because I made an edit to it.  To make a long speech short, though.

You get a Daily Login Reward for literally no effort on your part.  Why are you expecting anything truly good to come out of a zero-effort reward?

Well man,I get you,everything must be balanced.You cant expect to get everything rare each day for no effort,it would also make something rare to something common.

But where bad things are,there have to be good things too.You cant also get each day some useless crap,since it makes the daily login bonus pretty much useless (of course still the special day rewards are a nice thing).Getting 1 or 2 days out of 20 days something nice like an reactor/catalyst/forma or even an ayatan sculpture wouldnt hurt anyone,and would much more satisfy than having to wait always 50 days to be sure you get something nice from the special day logins.

I hope you get what i mean too.Apart from that,I would like to close this little conversation about daily logins,as this thread should concentrate just on the sortie rewards,and we pretty much mix up the thread here :)

54 minutes ago, Sintag said:

CLEARLY WE SHOULD ALSO HAVE UNICORNS AND FLYING CARS, SHOULDN'T WE?

Flying cars.. MEH..  but   <<DE Please>>  Can we have Unicorns!?!?  Mostly serious (-Helminth Unicorn Skin- would be SOO kool)

But really seriously, I think the drop table math is wonky.

(14x daily sortie) no Riven in a row

I remember early on I got 3-4, then 2 updates later something went bonkers.  I think something is a miss.  I can see a few of us getting bad RNG,

But just a quick poll, how many of us are getting hosed by the drop table?

5 hours ago, Mangekyoumadara1987 said:

We all do the daily sortie because we want to get something nice.

Unpopular opinion here, but I'm one of those Tenno who actually enjoy Sortie gameplay. In a game so customizable that there's an effortless solution to every normal problem, I'm happy for challenging missions that limit my ability to cheese and force me to actually think about my loadout and plan around new problems. I strongly think more missions should be like this. CC, stealth and defensive play should feel much more valuable on the regular than they are right now. You can just DPS-race 95% of the game, but Sorties don't often let you do that.

6 hours ago, Mangekyoumadara1987 said:

Just a small example of how the list could look like:

Spoiler

• Ayatan Statue (replace for the Endo)
  • Riven Mod
  • 3 Forma Package
  • BUILT Orokin Catalyst/Reaktor/Exilus Adapter
  • 10000 Kuva
  • 3er Pack Noogle Statues
  • Legendary Core

•  

In regard to your reward table, I think it's cute, but ultimately not sustainable. If all the rewards are good, that means that every Tenno gets a new, significantly valuable (and powerful) item every day. Power creep would soar faster than a Volt-buffed Zephyr.

• 4 weeks later...

Could they at least replace the Leg Core with IDk a gold sortie exclusive statue? Maybe Lotus with a plaque on the bottom saying    something like "Tenno you have done well. You have surpassed my expectations, here is a small token of my gratitude" I realize this is over the top but maybe would be nice after all the crap we have endured lately? 

Besides the drop rate for that core is shiet anyway. 

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-