Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tribute to Warframe's Community Artist - Techni, the Painter Warframe

(XBOX)kr1sPYDonuts

Hello all, I decided to take a break from my regularly scheduled Nidus farming to bring you my newest Warframe concept! Just kidding, this is still a Warframe concept, but in no way is this a recent development, nor is it just my concept. Development of this Warframe began on 15 August 2016 when I contacted @(Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako and @Aliuas with the idea of making a Warframe concept that can act as a tribute to ALL of Warframe's amazing community artists. So, without further delay, I present to all of you: Techni, the Painter Warframe.

Appearance:

WpFSV8K.jpgBzL0HaL.png

Icons:

Spoiler

FudZ9xg.pngfc0Fz6i.png

Blurbs:

Spoiler

"The world is your canvas, paint the death of your enemies,Tenno."

-Lotus

"What was once the greatest piece of art is now the greatest weapon; even the Orokin couldn't have predicted this."

-Teshin 

"Another Warframe? I thought we had a rare find on our hands, oh well, enjoy the new toy, Tenno."

-Baro Ki'Teer  

Lore:

Spoiler

"Does she do anything other than just paint."

"Our observations show that she doesn't, or rather doesn't need to sleep nor eat. It takes her exactly fifteen minutes produce master pieces rivaling those of Earth's ancient past."

"I see, she is rather talented. However immunity to sleep deprivation and hunger are common amongst all the subjects, so what makes her so special?"

"We don't supply her paint nor a canvas; her room is completely sealed and no personnel are allowed to enter her chamber without permission. No such permission has ever been given, nor has the monitor detected unauthorized access to the chamber."

"Have the Dax noticed anyone else coming and going?"

"They say the only person that they see come here is me, well other than you who just came here now."

"I see, we shall report this to Ballas at once."

"Yes ma'am. What should I tell him."

"Tell him, a new frame is ready to be built, and that its operator is ready to puppet it as well."

"Yes ma'am. And what should I tell him its called?"

"Tell him its called Techni, he will know where to go from there."

"Understood."

Quest:

Spoiler

Coming Soon.

Stats:

Spoiler

Health: 125 (375 at rank 30)

Shield: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 50

Power: 175 (262.5 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Conclave: 65

Polarities:  1xMadurai Pol; 1xNaramon Pol

Aura Polarity: 1xNaramon Pol

Abilities:

Spoiler

2KyNHyj.png

Ability 1: Pallet- 25 energy  

pulls out her color pallet and paints a nearby enemy with one of 4 different colors   (colors are switched between similar to Ivara's quiver)  

Red: enemies painted red are sent into a frenzy for 5/10/15/20 seconds and begin attacking anyone in sight, doing 10/15/17/20 % extra damage

Green: enemies painted green are cemented to the ground for ?/10/15/20 seconds and are unable to use their weapons. Enemies cemented to the ground can be used as a makeshift cover.  

Yellow: enemies painted yellow are surrounded in a yellow mist. This mist slowly suffocates the target, taking away 3% of their maximum health per second over ?/?/20/25 seconds. The duration and damage cannot be increased nor decreased.  

Blue: enemies painted blue are instantly pacified and return to their normal duties, as if they never saw a Tenno, for ?/?/?/20 seconds. This effect has a ?/?/?/50 % of transferring to other nearby enemies in a ?/?/?/25 meter radius.

--------------  

bQ2NLfi.png

Ability 2: Canvas- 50 energy, then 25 for each link

Targeted surface 1: has painted brush strokes applied to it that swirls and changes

Targeted Surface 2: places a second painted area Both surfaces when 2 are placed link  

Power duration: 10/20/30/40 secs  

Number of links: 2/2/4/4 

Linked canvas's reflect the other surfaces location

User and squad can jump into the canvas to appear at the other targeted location

Can have up to 4 links at the same time at max level

The canvas shows the locations as a pointillism painting on a targeted surface, like glyphs

Enemies that attempt to enter the canvas are staggered and shunted out

---------------

4BktAf2.png

Ability 3: Mosaic - 75 energy 

releases white paint in all directions in a 10/15/20/25 meter radius centered around Techni.

The paint remains on enemies for 5/10/15/15

All enemies affected have 5% of their max health drained when they are first hit.

Health Drained is converted to health and shield, excess health is converted into energy for Techni. 

If Pallet is used on the white paint, then it changes to the chosen color and applies that color's effect to all covered in the previously white paint. 

---------------

esNv3AW.png

Ability 4: Creativity - 25 energy, then (7.5) per second

Creates a trail of paint from her brushes,  can be used to create barriers, a  mode of attack, or crowd control-

Deactivating will cause the trail to explode and splatter, causing damage and a random status effect to enemies nearby

You and your allies can move through the paint freely. 

Slows enemies who come into contact of the trail by 30%, and causes random status effect/damage per second

Damage from enemy fire that passes through the trail is reduced by 50%

Proof of concept :

Spoiler

Uz3yaho.png

Thank You:

Spoiler

I'd really like to thank Ali and Mako for helping me design this concept. Ali, thank you for all your hard work developing the art I appreciate all the effort you put into making this frame, as well as naming her and putting up with my indecisiveness throughout this concept's development. Mako, thank you or helping me develop the abilities and being excellent moral support throughout this project. Most of all, I'd Like to thank ALL of Warframe's community artists for being so enthusiastic about this game and creating such amazing art, keep up the work! I just realized I forgot to thank the devs, so, thank you devs! I love this game and I can't wait to see where it goes from here (also, please buff Nidus drop rates, I've been farming for hours! ;) ).    

Development Art:

Spoiler

iUcl8MR.pngj1m5Yv1.pnghNxG2Nj.pngcEJrwLv.pngI4wLzTW.png114Dnn9.pngMBXskgL.pngRcPbI4e.png0FSqvOF.png6dZymah.pngAvh2R38.pngOOvwyZR.jpgsdXaswe.pnghmnz2Bz.pngGg6Y78U.pngWpFSV8K.jpgH7lZe6G.jpgDk2VkLf.jpgbx31NHv.jpg

(This is still in development, more updates will be made as constructive criticism comes in)  

Edited by (XB1)kr1sPYDonuts

4 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I really like the concept, why would you use that red paint though? 

Thank you, and to answer your question: so enemies enemies are more likely to kill each other, than just tickle each other 

3 minutes ago, ZeroZ09 said:

PLS YES MORE SUPPORT i WANNA seer this in Warframe

I doubt she'd make into the game, but thank you for the support 

3 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

but then what does Teshin really care for?

Cause he's wants to make up for TWW by ensuring that the system doesn't collapse on itself. Please, I begith you:sadcry:, stop asking questions until I finish writing the quest, it'll make more sense when I finish it. 

Edited by (XB1)kr1sPYDonuts

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)kr1sPYDonuts said:

Thank you, and to answer your question: so enemies enemies are more likely to kill each other, than just tickle each other 

Oh, I just misunderstood, I thought red enemies would still only attack opposing factions. Thanks for clearing that up.