Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tribute to Warframe's Community Artist - Techni, the Painter Warframe

(XBOX)kr1sPYDonuts

So, it turns out, Techni doesn't have a passive. Suggestions anyone?

13 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Oh, I just misunderstood, I thought red enemies would still only attack opposing factions. Thanks for clearing that up.

yeah, red enemies attack anyone on sight, but the risk is: they might attack you, so it's not recommended to use on an enemy that's by them self. 

46 minutes ago, (Xbox One)kr1sPYDonuts said:

So, it turns out, Techni doesn't have a passive. Suggestions anyone?

yeah, red enemies attack anyone on sight, but the risk is: they might attack you, so it's not recommended to use on an enemy that's by them self. 

Seems not enough for it to be a single passive but how about:

Natural Camouflage

Techni paints herself according to her surroundings to make enemies less suspectible of her presence. 

So basically a constant -Alertness and -Accuracy for enemies. 

Edited by bluepheonix13

28 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Seems not enough for it to be a single passive but how about:

Natural Camouflage

Techni paints herself according to her surroundings to make enemies less suspectible of her presence. 

So basically a constant -Alertness and -Accuracy for enemies. 

I like the idea, but I'm also trying to think of a way to expand it. Hmm, maybe something involving her surroundings. 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)kr1sPYDonuts said:

Sorry, I have to correct you on that one: it's a she. Also, glad you find it interesting. 

Curious and it definitely is as no limit really exists on what a warframe can be.

We are not even ninjas anymore so anything really goes. Personally I'm looking foward to some kind of mech soldier with rockets and chainguns.

Here are some different versions of the main art:

Spoiler

Rainbow paint w/ background:

BzL0HaL.png

Rainbow w/ yellow stripe background:

H7lZe6G.jpg

Paint w/o background:

Dk2VkLf.jpg

Paint w/ Black Background:

bx31NHv.jpg

Spoiler

and i made some icons:

1 w/o rainbow paint:

FudZ9xg.png

2 w/ rainbow paint:

fc0Fz6i.png

Hope you guys like it (and i hope i did the formatting correctly x/ )

Edited by Aliuas

7 hours ago, Aliuas said:

Here are some different versions of the main art:

Reveal hidden contents

Rainbow paint w/ background:

BzL0HaL.png

Rainbow w/ yellow stripe background:

H7lZe6G.jpg

Paint w/o background:

Dk2VkLf.jpg

Paint w/ Black Background:

bx31NHv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

and i made some icons:

1 w/o rainbow paint:

FudZ9xg.png

2 w/ rainbow paint:

fc0Fz6i.png

Hope you guys like it (and i hope i did the formatting correctly x/ )

Thanks, added it in just now

On 24/01/2017 at 0:55 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

Snip

Mako your pretty knowledgeable with fan concepts. I've been meaning to find this out for awhile now.

Has any frame or weapon from fan concept outside of the competitions made it into the game?.

I spend a lot of time looking at these lately and a lot of these are just stunning and insanely interesting.

Take this frame for example it's both a tribute and has a unique style. If it did find it's way in would they work with you lot to make it or go their own way?.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Mako your pretty knowledgeable with fan concepts. I've been meaning to find this out for awhile now.

Has any frame or weapon from fan concept outside of the competitions made it into the game?.

I spend a lot of time looking at these lately and a lot of these are just stunning and insanely interesting.

Take this frame for example it's both a tribute and has a unique style. If it did find it's way in would they work with you lot to make it or go their own way?.

not to my knowledge [outside competitions] 

some ideas seem pulled to derive a new frame type, like inaros/nidus seems derived from ideas typhus brought forth with HP and powers 

or bard, being music themed [we had a flood of music theme concepts a while back before bard was introduced]

but overal no, they pretty much are for show as far as i can tell [seems pointless in hindsight]

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

think thats sad 

none of any art ive ever done has ever made it to prime time either xD 

Well the extended 150th is comming up sooo fingers crossed man.

You know i made a thread based of a comment i was doing up for relays ( you know one of the dreaming threads...😂). One thing i wanted to see was a Tenno art gallery of all prime time art.

Large room filled with art that changes slides every so often to show off all the artwork... actually that sounds better than what i had...

One can dream....

6 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Well the extended 150th is comming up sooo fingers crossed man.

You know i made a thread based of a comment i was doing up for relays ( you know one of the dreaming threads...😂). One thing i wanted to see was a Tenno art gallery of all prime time art.

Large room filled with art that changes slides every so often to show off all the artwork... actually that sounds better than what i had...

One can dream....

An art gallery would be cool. 

Speaking of art galleries, gonna make Techni's quest this week end, hopefully. It'll be the first quest concept I have ever written