Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stayed Up All Night, I Mean All Freaking Night

RePaused

there was a huge, i mean HUGE spider under my bed... probably the size of 4 quarters laid next to eachother

IT DISSAFREAKING PEARED INTO THE WALL SOMEHOW

I CANT ACCEPT LIFE

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT CANT SLEEP

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP!

Here I was thinking that this would be a thread about a dedicated player forgoing sleep in order to continue to hunt informers for the good of all tenno, only to find a thread about a NOPE.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, THIS WAS WORSE THAN FARMING DRONES I WAS TERRIFIED

Hahaha that sucks man, I hate those things. Because of it's shape it's almost impossible to find it. Dude, close the door, lights off, make that room really dark. Since it's probably hungry, it will come out from it's hiding place when it feel safe. Check back in that doom-room every hours, lights on and you might just find it on the wall, then catch it, your only chance.

Do this if you are scared to sleep tonight, or just forget it, that way it's like it isn't there.

Tenno's only true enemy!

Even worse than Stalker!

Even worse than RollerBalls! (*whisper* Noooo wayy*whisper*)

Its the.. the.. the spider of blackholes...

Damn i get this feeling something is crawling up my back now....

No! Don't kill the centipede!

They don't bite (if you cornered them or pick them up, they will try to defend themselves.  They can't penetrate human skin though).  They eat all the bugs at wherever you live at, including bedbugs and silverfish.  You'll only see them at nighttime and they'll just run away if they see.

They may look scary, but that doesn't justify a good enough reason to squash them when they are benign, chemical and pesticide-free super-exterminators who charge nothing for their services and keep to themselves... other than an occasional windsprint across your bathroom floor.

This reminds of when I played for 48 hours straight and I was as high as a dingbat off energy drink and nicotine. The lights in the housefflickered and I honestly thought the stalker was coming after me, how sad! xD