Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Codex Enemies

Calamitant

Question

Being somewhat of a completionist I was rather pleased by the recent codex updates, but they did add a few more gaps to my own I was hoping people could help fill in. I've got a few new greyed-out entries and I'd like to know whether or not they're ones I can actually get right now or they're event enemies. I did only start playing recently so I wasn't really here for...any of the events, barring the Winter and Halloween events.

1) Right between Armis Ulta and Attack Drone. Have not the faintest clue what this one is. Is Grineer apparently.

2) Between Dargyn Eximus and Denial Bursa. I'd...think this would be Darvo, but I scanned him in Vor's Prize and it's still greyed out. I do know he turned up in an event at some point so it's possible that that's the version of Darvo I need and the Darvo I scanned doesn't count. For some reason. Classed as Corpus.

3) Between Raptor RX and Regulator. 99% sure that this is the Razorback, and if so, wahey! Shouldn't be too long before we'll be seeing it! Classed as Corpus.

4) Between Scorpion Eximus and Security Infested Hive. I've heard someone say that it's Security Camera? Which would be odd given it already has a (broken) entry in the Objects side of things, and also I've finished my Camera scans and it's still greyed out. Classed as Corpus.

5) Okay, not an enemy here, and I already know what it is, but does anyone know a better way of scanning the Large Grineer Exploding Barrels? Because afaik there's exactly and only one place to scan them, on a single Kuva Fortress tile that seems to only appear on Spy missions, and uncommonly at that, and it isn't even a guaranteed spawn if the room is laid out wrong. The ones in the normal Grineer Spy missions don't count towards it and I can't think of anywhere else they appear.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Calamitant

4 answers to this question

First, is the Artificer.

Next is the Datalyst.

Both of these were unique to an event and haven't returned since. "Operation: Shadow Debt"

Indeed that is the Razorback third.

Security Camera.

As for the barrels, Think they might be unique to Kuva Fortress, not sure on that though. There's a tile on the Sealab tile set that spawns 3 guaranteed underwater. The tile with the whirlpool that pulls you under.

Edited by Ruby_Rose_

Is it Clem and John Prodman, because those two are in their respective Arena game-modes (ie, Endurance Rathuum and Endurance Index)? Or is the Drudges from the Grineer Shipyard Tileset?

An intriguing conundrum...

Edited by Krion112

Those new Kuva barrels appear in a specific tileset lodged diagonally near a pipe. Blowing it up opens up passage inside that pipe. (Obviously scan it before destroying it).

But 50% of the time, that passage in the pipe is already open if the map let you approach it from the inside, so no barrel will be present. Only if the map generation lets you come at it from the outside will it be there.

And I'm still missing all the 3 shrines of the Silver Grove. Many people didn't get them after completing the quest.

Edit:

I found another Kuva Barrel.  This one opens up a shortcut through the ceiling. Check the map so you can see approximately where it is.

MavNsAz.jpg

Edited by MystMan

best place to farm the grineer exploding barrels scans AFAIK is a certain grineer spy room, has the conveyor belts sending a few of them around

edit: nevermind, seems they're not the ones you're looking for. should've actually read the post before replying

Edited by HC217