Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever get a bombshell of content?

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

10 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I doubt u20 is going to be big. They aren't even talking about it yet. Usually large updates are hyped well before they're released. 

They did say they were going to stop hyping updates because of that whole debacle with TWW.

DE can never keep up with how fast we go through something, it's impossible.

Content that takes DE months to create.. is content we blaze through in 3 to 4 hours. RNG content aside.

Just look at your typical Call of Duty game and the singleplayer that usually goes with it, it takes them months to create it.. and even an average person can blast through it in one 4 or 5 hour play session.

15 hours ago, Kyronz said:

Look at how long we waited for and what we got in 2016.   The days of large content patches seem to be over, we get heavily hyped short quests and little content.

well would you rather short or long? The automatic response most people would give is long but keep in mind the only practical way for DE to make a long quest is more grind.

This topic bothers me.  I think we get significant content on a pretty consistent basis.  OP mentioned wanting "six-hour content" like normal games.  What normal games are you talking about?  That's completely uncommon, and UNHEARD OF in a F2P game.  If you mean content like a giant DLC add-on pack, you realize that costs actual money in every other game, right? 

So please, list the games that have all this content:

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

I'm expecting Umbra to drop at the end of the year. 

This seems to be way these cinematic quests are going.

Well, PC is at 19.8.1 now, and Umbra will (they pretty much confirmed that by saying Umbra is the next big quest) be U20, so there's not that much left inbetween. I'm somewhat thinking it'll be released in Mai-June or so. (hopefully, cant wait for umbra).