Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's Roar Lasts Too Short?

iBread

It happened right when the patch was released a few minutes ago.  

"- Fix Rhino Roar effects not appearing on client"  

My guess is they changed it by accident and will change it back once they recognize it.

Not only it lasts shorter, it hardly seems to buff the attacks. Tried this with melee on a mining machine and saw no difference at-all... Maybe this is intentional and it'll only work on enemies more then objects, but I found this odd to say the least..

Wasn't really happy about the nerf, especially since I used to spam the S#&$ out of the slam action, but please PLEASE start nerfing those kill-stealing vauban or ember before you further nerf rhino FFS.

I don't think it was a balance change, otherwise it would've been covered in the patch notes.

Just guessing here, but I reaaaally don't think the devs want to risk all the ire they'd get from the community if they ever silently nerfed an ability without telling anyone.

and I thought Rhino was going to be like the Barbarian in Diablo... so much for that... then again would've been cool if you can do abunch of roars to max damage just like the Barbarian did.

lol That's what roar should do!

I tried roar with snipetron vandal it did nothing and wore off near instantly (glow disappeared after 1st shot). I did same damage with or without roar, it's totally broken.

And Radial Stomp didn't kill a level 17 heavy grineer, he got knocked on his &#! but then he got back up, I want my potato back god damn it Rhino is back to garbage status.

Edited by Mikki79

Why can´t we Rhino players have nice things?At first we had to endure a sub-par frame for so long until it finally got a nice buff - and now a nerf again?I hope not.

Seriously, Rhino was just buffed and I can already read posts in this forum saying how rhino stomp is too strong etc.

Hell yeah it´s strong, but it´s his ulti, it´s supposed to be strong.And compared to other ultis it´s now finally on-par.

roar can still max out stomp damage to 1560(from the shortness of the duration of roar, its only a 1 time use)

but it reaaaaally feels too short to be a buff

its like using it and you only have 2 swings, 2 shots from snipeV and only a short time to murder everything...

Edited by iBread