Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Brainstorms

(PSN)USmarshall17

I've been looking for a place to suggest and gather thoughts and feedback on new weapons, but since I not really sure where a good post is I made one.

Anyway these are just my opinion and I really wanted to see something like this and or an idea for sentient weapons and further stance mods for melee.

First is feedback on my favorite three weapons.

Dragon/normal nikanas:

a. Its hard to see how the color palette affects the blade when its almost always sheathed. Sometimes I want to just admire the work, detail, and overall coolness I feel when I catch glimpses

b. I'm not sure if its intended, but why are the combos for the nikana somewhat troublesome to perform.

Scythes(ethereal): No true issues here, but would like to see a future scythe weapon with a polearm length and a larger blade,  could be slower than normal scythes to give off a better, more natural grim reaper feel when I play as either nekros or chroma.

dual swords(dual ethereal blades): feels that there should be a spinning move which would make better use of the dual swords. (will return with later examples and better feedback).

Second, is ideas for new weapons.

Image result for magic katana:heart:Image result for magic katana

12 hours ago, OmegaShadowcry said:

I'd love to see some kind of spear-like weapon, possibly paired with a shield, implemented. Failing that, a gigantic, two-handed drill-lance would be incredible.

Both of these would be awesome. There'd have to be a stance based on Sparta for the shield and spear, though, for maximum effect. Also, the drill lance stance should involve spinning the drill, which I imagine would throw out a bunch of hitboxes :)

I would like to see more flintlock weapons in the game. I know we have the zarr and the twin roga. But I would like to have a top tier flintlock rifle.  I am not much of a stat guy. But I would like to have a flintlock rifle that's really powerful but has a slow reload which can be modded to have the same speed of a bow. But if  a player chooses to do so they give the entire team less time to take advantage of a 35 percent crit buff.  The buff applies to the players reload speed. Which means the longer the reload speed is the more time the team has to take advantage of the buff that the player with the gun is giving them . Plus when the player is reloading they also take half damage. 

new weapons?  gief runescape style ShieldBows, observe a gash pic thrown together from random images, also see http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Shieldbow

Would be nice to see a combination weapon (much like gunblades are) in this case a bow (or crossbow) + shield that also serves as a stabby weapon, just means equipping one would unequip your normal melee weapon, could work easy i think, acts like a bow normally and acts like a melee when you quick attack *shrug* who knows, lots of possabilitys.

29eli4o.png

Edited by DisasterIncarnate