Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Steel Event Feedback

Nellyni

Since most of your complaints have already been debunked, I only have one question: Your thread title has barely anything to do with your opening post, except that both are stating "it's bad".

Makes me wonder if you formed "cheese the event squads", and indirectly tell us here why (your complaints) you did this. Because you can't think in all honesty, that your personal complaints translate to all people that formed "cheese the event squads", don't you?

Would really appreciate clarification about what your title has to do with your post.

-90% of the time you get kills and get killed for no reason other then RNG

-the servers are terrible

- is called quick steel but everything is so slooooow, attack speed, animation speed, everything!

-when you stun someone with nikana the player stunned gets up faster then the player that stunned  him  Why!?

-it dosen't have a place in this game at all

-not rewarding enough

-you need 2h to complet it ,just the last stage

-in every game you find some1 afk

-some players enter the game at 1 minute left and they get the point, it isn't fair

-you can't play with your friends and have fun

-there is nothing good in this kinds of events

-i know i said about server but the ping GOD..... 1k ping,2k ping, at least 100-150 ping....  for PVP is very bad i can deal with 150 ping in PVE but in pvp you need low ping to play properly

it isn't fun when you lose just because of the ping ( i got 1Gbs/s connection)

(sorry for my bad English)

Best regards to DE and every Tenno out there!

DE are trying to get more people into conclave, but from the looks of it...

It appears that most people are more annoyed than having fun because of it. 

I wouldn't mind conclave events, if they didn't contain exclusive rewards, since if you're a collector like me or just like having loads of exclusives, then you have to do them and grind through many games just to complete the alert

I would agree that its most likely to either encourage players to try PvP or at least improve the numbers for conclave for statistic purposes temporarily. Conclave is normally the least played content in the game normally so that would at least make sense from a short term perspective.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

DE are trying to get more people into conclave, but from the looks of it...

It appears that most people are more annoyed than having fun because of it. 

I wouldn't mind conclave events, if they didn't contain exclusive rewards, since if you're a collector like me or just like having loads of exclusives, then you have to do them and grind through many games just to complete the alert

I know they are trying to get people in conclave but they are doing it wrong.... team death match  dosen't have a place in an event from a coop game,and the kill confirm (i think is called oro) is the worst , you can just steal points and win is a viabil strategy because everything is so slow and you have time to steal points without getting punished .I am a collector like you and i feel forced to play this kinds of events just because of the exclusive things

2 minutes ago, Raniu said:

I had lotsa fun in the Quick Steel event. And I'm not done yet.

Why does it exist, you ask? So people like me (and I noticed there are many) can have enjoy them.

Don't play it if you don't like it, no one forces you :P

i would't play if i could get the noggle in other way

2 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

I know they are trying to get people in conclave but they are doing it wrong.... team death match  dosen't have a place in an event from a coop game,and the kill confirm (i think is called oro) is the worst , you can just steal points and win is a viabil strategy because everything is so slow and you have time to steal points without getting punished .I am a collector like you and i feel forced to play this kinds of events just because of the exclusive things

DE should honestly rework conclave to make it more balanced and stable than unloading alerts filled with exclusive rewards onto it. Because right now, it isn't so good.

I would play conclave a lot more if they just reworked it and made it more fair.

The noggle is conclave themed.

Your perspective is wrong.

It's not "play the event just to obtain the ornament".

It's "play the event because you want it and get an ornament".

As I said, no one forces you to play it. The decoration is just a cosmetic, not relevant for player progression.

8 minutes ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

just remove parkour 2.0 from conclave and done

i don't know if would help ,i mean you don't have abilities, you can't tinker with builds ,you have the weapons that they give you, without parkour 2.0 it will feel even worse i think

7 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I would agree that its most likely to either encourage players to try PvP or at least improve the numbers for conclave for statistic purposes temporarily. Conclave is normally the least played content in the game normally so that would at least make sense from a short term perspective.

that's where you are wrong kiddo. check archwing.

12 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-90% of the time you get kills and get killed for no reason other then RNG

130% of the time, statistics are made up.

-the servers are terrible

Blame the hosts' internet. Odds are, you weren't even playing on a server.

- is called quick steel but everything is so slooooow, attack speed, animation speed, everything!

Perhaps you just weren't playing in a fast paced manner? If it were any faster, I'm sure you'd be hating it a lot more as Conclave regulars would be more likely to steamroll you.

-when you stun someone with nikana the player stunned gets up faster then the player that stunned  him  Why!?

Because otherwise there'd be no counterplay to melee spammers since you'd be guaranteed dead after a knockdown

-it dosen't have a place in this game at all

Neither does Relays, Spy, Interception, Sorties, Archwing, Raids, etc.

14 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-not rewarding enough

If you perform a cost-benefit analysis and determine that the benefits aren't worth the costs for you, then don't bother with it. Otherwise you're being illogical.

15 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-you need 2h to complet it ,just the last stage

I completed the last stage in 45 minutes. I've had sorties take longer than that.

16 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-in every game you find some1 afk

I can say the same for PvE.

16 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-some players enter the game at 1 minute left and they get the point, it isn't fair

They have almost no chance at getting 3 points from the match whereas you do.

17 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-you can't play with your friends and have fun

What do you mean I can't play with friends and have fun? I had fun and I even got matched up with a few other regular Conclave players by coincidence.

18 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-there is nothing good in this kinds of events

There's also nothing good in this world. How much more biased and subjective can you get?

19 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

-i know i said about server but the ping GOD..... 1k ping,2k ping, at least 100-150 ping....  for PVP is very bad i can deal with 150 ping in PVE but in pvp you need low ping to play properly

As I said, blame the host. Or if you have shoddy internet, blame yourself.

1 minute ago, dany2945 said:

i don't know if would help ,i mean you don't have abilities, you can't tinker with builds ,you have the weapons that they give you, without parkour 2.0 it will feel even worse i think

just imagine normal double jump and wall run and slide, that's it you got average fps shooting game mode which is easy and simple. and one remove this oros or make pvp mode where only kills matter.

7 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

i would't play if i could get the noggle in other way

Guess what. Oro only exists in the Conclave. So if the noggle could be obtained in another way, it would most likely be inside Teshin's Conclave store for 50k standing like the rest of the syndicate noggles.

1 minute ago, Raniu said:

The noggle is conclave themed.

Your perspective is wrong.

It's not "play the event just to obtain the ornament".

It's "play the event because you want it and get an ornament".

As I said, no one forces you to play it. The decoration is just a cosmetic, not relevant for player progression.

for me is "play the event just to obtain the ornament" , it is different from anything we have seen , they might add it to the market they might not, is an exclusive reward that you get in a pvp RNG based gamemode in a PVP grining/ collecting game it dosen't fit

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

Guess what. Oro only exists in the Conclave. So if the noggle could be obtained in another way, it would most likely be inside Teshin's Conclave store for 50k standing like the rest of the syndicate noggles.

if you answer on so many questions. answer this > will not be pvp better if it was only on kills? and if no then please tell me reason. thanks

32 minutes ago, dany2945 said:

for me is "play the event just to obtain the ornament" , it is different from anything we have seen , they might add it to the market they might not, is an exclusive reward that you get in a pvp RNG based gamemode in a PVP grining/ collecting game it dosen't fit

Not sure if I should discuss or if you're a troll.

You don't seem to like conclave. But you play an event you describe as 'not rewarding enough' solely for a conclave-themed ornament.

:facepalm: 

Edited by Raniu

10 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Not sure if I should discuss or if you're a troll.

You don't seem too like conclave. But you play an event you describe as 'not rewarding enough' solely for a conclave-themed ornament.

:facepalm: 

Is an exclusive good looking (in my opinion) ornament i don't care if is conclave-themed or not the reward is ok but you need too many points to get it the first 2 especially a sigil 9points ...is not that bad if you win .... but if you lose is a lot. And i am not trolling , i expressed myself wrong 

8 minutes ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

if you answer on so many questions. answer this > will not be pvp better if it was only on kills? and if no then please tell me reason. thanks

Using a kill confirm method has its ups and downs. On one hand, it makes it frustrating to not receive a point for a kill, on the other hand it prevents really annoying game play strategies like camping in the corner of a map as an invisible Loki / Ivara with a sniper rifle, picking off injured enemies.

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

Using a kill confirm method has its ups and downs. On one hand, it makes it frustrating to not receive a point for a kill, on the other hand it prevents really annoying game play strategies like camping in the corner of a map as an invisible Loki / Ivara with a sniper rifle, picking off injured enemies.

yes,that's right but you can't use powers in the event

7 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

yes but in warframe where connection depends on main host player who can be from anther side of planet.  is this oro system good? i don't think so and i would really like to play warframe mode without this oro. can you tell me 1 successful game with kill confrimed system then ill  tell you x3 more. point is that if DE wants to push up PVP for a bit they should make first step making another game mode like this, im not saying to remove something because as you mentioned they have ups and downs. 

1 minute ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

yes but in warframe where connection depends on main host player who can be from anther side of planet.  is this oro system good? i don't think so and i would really like to play warframe mode without this oro. can you tell me 1 successful game with kill confrimed system then ill  tell you x3 more. point is that if DE wants to push up PVP for a bit they should make first step making another game mode like this, im not saying to remove something because as you mentioned they have ups and downs. 

they can make it that no one other then you could pick up the oro and give it a decay timer ,the first step in making conclave playable  is making dedicated servers ,you can't have a player hosting the game in a PVP environment ,is a huge unfair adventage for the one hosting and for others sometime ,the point is that is not fair

6 minutes ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

In free for all, I personally feel that it would be better without. But I have no issue with oro in team annihilation since your team can retrieve your oro for you and teamkilling can happen under the effects of Radiation procs and Nyx's Mind Controll and Chaos.