The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven challenge advice: Three headshots in aim-glide

JMP3

Question

Got a nice pistol riven from the sortie and got this challenge.  Gave it a quick attempt with a capture on Mercury using Loki and my Dread, but could never get more than one.  Anyone that's done this challenge got advice?

12 answers to this question

Take Zephyr (any frame will do) go to Void-Taranis (T1-T2 Defence), enemies will come maintaining two nearly straight lines through the narrow front gate and there will be many at a time in each wave so high chance of completion in first few attempts. You can either use the bridge over the head to glide forward-down while aiming for the heads or bullet-double jump forward from the defence pod to get the enemy heads in a close to each other aim point. Btw, Zephyr will allow you to float (aim glide) for much longer than any other frame and I did face this challenge a few times which I completed with Ash-Loki-Zephyr.

Extra: I do have 1 same in my veiled collection atm and want to try with tallons-castanas this time and see how it works, like place them on their heads and then blast them while aim gliding. Should be fun ;)

Edited by Dark_Prince_Duke

44 minutes ago, JMP3 said:

...I'm getting the impression I should build Zephyr.  I'm almost at MR 21 and there are quite a few frames I've never built.....

Just slap it on some assault rifle and kill Mercury grunts while aimgliding. No need for Zephyr.

3 hours ago, JMP3 said:

Anyone that's done this challenge got advice?

My method is Ivara with the amprex.  I take those to the capture node on Venus.  After the target is dealt with you have as much time as you want to line up groups of corpus using prowl and noise arrow.

No crazy long glide is needed, just a double jump straight up and a glide down while shooting into the crowd.  Its best if you can clump only crewmen but not required.