Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relentless combination mod - kind of silly question but need a confirmation

Crusherheads

Question

Alright guy's, i read wiki, asked at general ingame, try search at youtube videos, and such,

My question is veary simple: Does [relentless combination] combo multi. damage, forces you to press the left button to utilize that "X"x damage multi. or not?

I tested ingame at conclave test room(think that the name), the diferences between not having the mod or having, it is huge, even without clicking my left mouse button...

Thank you.

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

"Clicking the left mouse button" while a melee weapon is equipped is known as "Channeling" and it increases your damage by 50% at the cost of 5 energy per enemy hit. It is not required for relentless combination to take effect.

So for my understanding (my english sucks) i dont have to Click left mouse button with relentless combination equiped?

I know this will get moved to players helping players soon, but just to answer the question here. No, you don't need to channel and you don't need to have the weapons equipped for it to work.You do however need to get slash procs from melee only, and procs from powers or primaries will not work, even if the melee is equipped. It does however work with exalted melee weapons. This includes stuff like exalted blade, hysteria, and primal fury.