Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the unknown signal (open rp)

(PSN)hinami8115

The Nyx looked after Kai and the excalibur leave, but her attention quickly returned to the unknown frame. She kneeled down next to it and looked at its design, for the time that it would remain atleast, its duration would run out at one point.

Again what the Nyx was doing was interupted by a loud sound, in this case a shout. She stood up straight and started to run towards the noise. So far Kai seemed to be a beacon for all kinds of trouble.

The Excalibur started to explain "Kai is well an orokin tech addict who has made that thing right in front of me." "he did say that he wanted to see the stalker in person..." excalibur look towards nyx "It can't be possible not even we can find him"

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

"That idiot is going to get himself killed..." The Nyx groaned as she tried to figure out how the device worked. "Orokin's wouldn't have much on her anyway. She was a spy, not someone who was supposed to be alive. I doubt they even where aware of Lotus' existance."

4 minutes ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

(wow someone broke the 4th wall) (Think its about time i meet your clan)

I had awoken in a old solar rail "ughhh wait this is a clan dojo?" i could hear speaking between two people of warframes

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"You have to be kidding me" I thought as i turned on my radio contacting nyx "Nyx we have 99 problems but the louts aint one"

((Actually, one of my ocs is very distrusting about Lotus and made a connection between the whispers on Lua about Margulis' execution and now kinda put his theory in the Nyx's mind))

No signal would reach the Nyx, but two persons approached. One was a simple mag adorned with earthly colours, the other was a tall male adorned in a long dark grey robe, which was decorated with golden curls and streaks of white. 

The male raises his hand as 4 small pieces of metal go past Kai, creating a wall of orange light infront of him. If Kai would run into it he would feel that it's suprisingly hard. The two simply approach the fleeing Tenno.

"What are you doing here?!" The mag asks, appearing ready to draw a weapon and shoot at Kai.

"Jamie, go back to the others." The taller of the two states, nodding at Kai as a response to his question.

"But he is an intrud-"

"I said go back to the others." 

The Mag seemed ready to lash out at the male, but instead just hurried down the hall. 

"She still has much to learn." He comments as the hardlight wall dissipears, and the 4 pieces of metal float back to him.

The male shakes his head. "If I have to guess this project actually predates that of the warframe you're talking about or that it are two entirely different projects all together." he states, extending an arm to Kai to help him up. "We can talk about her later. I'm Fellshaw. What's your name?"

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

I laughed "Well she was and let me tell you." i stopped to let out a giggle "She's found something that might interest you.." I started as i look at fellshaw's arm. "You have the energy flow messed up plus you forgot to recalibrate it." I  Sounded like i was scolding him 

Fellshaw raises a brow at hearing that of interest, but lowered it once Kai started scolding him. "I know that the energy flow is messed up, and I'm perfectly able to take care of it without you scolding at me."

Fellshaw turned his back to Kai walking away from him, and throwing a short glance over his shoulder. "Once we've been to my lap you should also visit a Trinity." He states as he walks among the barren halls of the old solar rail. Judging from the basic design a solar rail tends to follow Kai could conclude that Fellshaw was going to the 'hub' of the rail. 

I got up after my mide had almost snapped."The lad huh that should be 4 lanes down to the left." i thought as i started to walk i saw other warframes talking but as soon as they saw me they stopped to stare at me. I had found the lad and walked inside to see fellshaw. "Oh hay flellshaw again so this is your lad for hard light?"

Fellshaw was sitting behind a desk. The gauntlet laying on it as he seems to be working on it. A few hardlight displays on it giving specification of programing inside the gauntlet and on damages and so. One thing that Kai could notice is that Fellshaw wore a glove over the previously with gauntlet covered hand. "Yes, this is it." He states as he moves one of the hardlight displays to the right. "Sadly we haven't been able to use more than just what I've made, but I can understand the risks it brings if we produce too much of said technology."