The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Devs Took One Of My Ideas... And I Have Proof

LovecraftJF

June, 30, 2013 I posted a inquiry to the developers to why we can or can't do certain actions, such as practicing the mechanical act of using a machine to propel projectiles at high speeds towards our foes.

And lo and behold my ingenious and original idea has manifested itself as almost every weapon in the game, mere imposterous dopplegangers of my primordial brainmanchild. I feel my intellectual property has been plagiarized and here is beautiful evidence of the atrocity committed by the hooligans at Digital Extreme:

Please disregard this memorandum as inappropriate slanderous rigmarole.

I demand that Digital Extreme compensate me for the infringement of my properties, psychological trauma and emotional scars that have been haunting me day and night for at least an hour. I want 30,000 of every resource.

Now I plead my fellow brave Grineer to stand and join me against the tomfoolery and shenannigans of Evil King Louie of the orangutans, and his lackeys, Boba Fett and Christine from room 3b in my apartment complex.

GIVE ME ATTENTION OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

I dont like to stress the fact that the warlock rocks, but he jus does,So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one, but here is how it goes

1. post message in the room 

2. LOOK IT OVER 

3. dont report anything, i might get in trouble :) and

4. Have fun!!!

The book of Kralnor he must read!

You guys have wayy to much free time to spendt :)

l rilly like the cat mod, where do i need to go to farm it??

Unfortunately its a new boss and it farms you... much like the stalker. Good luck tenno!

Edited by Subdash

Of course he's not serious. I can't believe at such an incapability of people to differentiate between a joke and a serious thread. This is as obvious as it gets.

Get some brain for sanity's sake >.<

Btw it WAS amusing/entertaining to read. That is IF you have the capacity to think beyond monkey level of intelligence.

One or two taking this seriously is a given, but 90%+. You people fail. Hard.

Next time think this over before you post garbage, whiny, derogatory replies ruining a good/amusing thread. Or don't reply at all.