Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave: Quick steel -epic win?-

DemonicPhazer

so i joined a game with 3 afk-ers using macros so they don't get kicked and 1 blade spammer player (e e e e e e e e e e = skills? lol) and so i won with a PERFECT SCORE! >:D

conclave is dying again...

ops sr about not censoring, forgot lol
Edited by DemonicPhazer
censored picture

5 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Nice and easy 3 points towards that sweet oro statue!

But consider censoring the names of the "3 afk-ers using macros", it's naming and shameing which is against the rules.

Wait, I've been in a lobby with you this morning! I think I actually yelled at the screen after you killed me right before I was about to pickup 3 oro.

200.gif#2

Geez, I hate Conclave so much! :D

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

6 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Wait, I've been in a lobby with you this morning! I think I actually yelled at the screen after you killed me right before I was about to pickup 3 oro.

200.gif#2

Geez, I hate Conclave so much! :D

Yeah I remember you!

That's one of the main reasons why I dislike the conclave event so much, if I do really well in PvE there will be a total of 4 winners and everyone can leave happy (or annoyed when RNG keeps being stingy!). If I do well in PvP I made sure I got myself what I wanted but 3 others will only get a single point of 15(!) towards that really awesome time limited exclusive orbiter decoration.

I hope you got your Oro statue by now too.

Gladly for me yesturday i completed the event to earn my Oro ornament tho i got abit frustrated in one of my plays as there was a guy afking on a corner. My last mission when i had 1 point left remaining to complete the event was somewhat even more frustrating, not because of someone afking but because the people who joined the game wanted to cheese it and had those who needed more points freely kill those needing less to complete it. Instead of giving in to their idea i took a break to better explore the map.

i got into one simulacrium map where ppl were talking to each others , chillin our and and doing a parkour races around the floating pillars far off

and i think 4 of them were hanging out on the tops. and i joined in the conversation, had a quick lap and joined the rooftop dwellers and suggested we get ash kogas, color them appropriately and try to recreate the ninja turtles intro on the tops of the pillars

It was a jolly good time.

Edited by n00b_m0m0