Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I transfer PC account to PS4?

Luq0

Question

I'm a founder and it's been ages since I've played.  Having gotten a PS4 Pro over the holidays, I'd really like to transfer my PC account to PS4.  I remember hearing it was possible after the PS4 release.  Is it still possible?  Where do I start?

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Luq0 said:

Bummer.  I'm not certain I could stand starting over.  Especially if I have to give up my excal prime... and all my event exclusive weapons that have all been powercreeped into obsolescence. 

Founder exclusive items are untransferrable anyway, and starting over might be fun. I've done it just to see what the new player experience is like since it's changed so much. Besides PC is ahead of consoles update wise, so you can pop in and get sneak peaks on PC, and mess around with the alternate on PS4.

What Loki and Joshw said. There is currently no way to transfer your account from PC to console. DE has expressed interested in offering a second account transfer, but ultimately it is up to Sony/Microsoft.

Even if there would be a second account migration, founder exclusive items would not transfer to console.  

Yeah, losing your founder's exclusive is not worth it.

If DE does decide to make transfers available again, they'll need to do so with both XBone and PS4.  I'm sure there's a lot of red tape and legalese involved that would tie up many folks that could be better put to use developing game content instead.