The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave is BADLY designed

A-Master

I don't have to explain the title, have I?

PvP in all the games should be something to compite against other players in the same league to prove who is better using the game mechanics.

Well, to do that I suggest adding  "conclave exclusive weapons" to this mode and even a "concalve warframe" to play it.

There is people who says that this game is all about PvE and PvP make no sense in this game, but the truth is that all games should have a good PvP mode well designed to make players enjoy even more the game, if they want to play in this way.

We need new map, new weapons, new warframes, and a new conclave mode by itself.

STOP BUILDING ON THE S#&$ YOU MADE

(excuse if my english is so bad xD)

Edited by A-Master

7 minutes ago, A-Master said:

Sorry if you have read the post until I finished it.

Things like this make me think that we need "downvote" button.

8 minutes ago, A-Master said:

Well, to do that I suggest adding  "conclave exclusive weapons" to this mode and even a "concalve warframe" to play it.

There is people who says that this game is all about PvE and PvP make no sense in this game, but the truth is that all games should have a good PvP mode well designed to make players enjoy even more the game, if they want to play in this way.

We need new map, new weapons, new warframes, and a new conclave mode by itself.

STOP BUILDING ON THE S#&$ YOU MADE

That's not an improvement at all. First, because it's too fuzzy to be meaningful, second, because we already have it.

Variant modes are exactly that, modes where players are put on exactly the same terms, with all frames having equal stats (so the difference is purely cosmetic) and equal weapons as well.

Warframes are already fairly equal. Removing the small differences they have would be removing choice. If you have any specific warframe or weapon in mind that is not equal, and is either underpowered or overpowered, then by all means make a post on that. But don't just make such a broad statement as the entirety of conclave being badly designed when you just mean a few things should be adjusted. The dev team listens to balance requests, they do not listen to incoherent ranting and wide generalizations.

27 minutes ago, A-Master said:

And is this right? Variant modes are not the main mode to play, and it should be the one who gives more equality to players 

Haven't you noticed how many players complain about variant modes lately? You know why? Because of lags. That's the main problem. If Warframe had servers of the same quality as, let's say, Overwatch, then it would be much clearer how to balance it. But I guess that's not gonna happen considering Warframe is mostly PvE-oriented game and conclave itself is not popular so spending additional resources on it is pointless to DE.

Edited by Ksaero

3 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Snip 

1 hour ago, A-Master said:

Snip 

You forget some details. 

Firstly, how costly it is to maintain servers, overwatch is a Blizzard game, one of the most revered and we'll doing online game creators in existence, these guys have capitals literally dedicated to maintaining those monstrously powerful servers of their's. 

Second, the fact that Overwatch is a PvP focused game, contrarily to Warframe which was originally PvE only. 

Third, that there is an entire PvP section in DE now dedicated to Conclave since more than a year, working extremely hard to balance out the capabilities of each and every weapons to each other so that everything approaches maximum equality. 

And finally, that perfect balance is impossible to create, as people will always find something working slightly better than the rest, or create an optimized way of doing certain things that will stomp our everything else. 

I am not interested in PvP personally, but, if you want to see it improve, that is not by simply blatantly state the obvious that things will move forward. 

For servers, DE is as of now creating the principle of player created dedicated servers, lowering the strain on DE servers and offering possibly faster pings for many players across the globe. 

For balance, as I've pointed they have a team working hard to try and have every crazy idea they have in PvE to work fairly in PvP without throwing off balance. 

So think as a player about what feels wrong, how it is, explain it, and propose how to change it, then discuss of it with the community to offer our devs a hand to correct and improve those aspects. 

On Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 2:45 AM, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

👏 if 👏 you 👏 dont 👏 like 👏 conclave 👏 dont 👏 play 👏 it 👏

"Bu-but the catalysts and reactors"

"We are forced to play this event because of the rewards"

I'm really tired of dealing with this "argument".

Edited by (PS4)TheKiller9805

The problems that conclave have

daikyu hitboxes making the arrows hit when they aren't supposed to

snipers being able to destroy every other weapon type effortlessly 

melee channeling being broken and not balanced at all when it comes to the combos causing the user to be next to impossible to hit and high damage output along with reflecting bullets back at users. And them taking no damage