Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this clan emblem acceptable?

Echoes

Question

7 answers to this question

I don't see why not.  It doesn't appear to be copyrighted and Norse mythology is public domain.

You will probably want to dim the image, as it will appear much brighter in game on your shoulder.  I usually recommend a flat dim filter from 255/255 down to 190/255.  If you want, I have a script I can run that does an okay job simulating what the game engine does to emblems.  I can run that and see what it looks like.

You also might want to look at the background shadow; it's a large area of partial transparency and cuts off abruptly at the image boundary.  You might just want to take that out.  (I'm nitpicking here because otherwise it's a very nice emblem).

Edited by Buff00n
nitpicking

7 minutes ago, Imaru said:

I can't imagine any way that it would be rejected, but if you want to be extra sure you can always send it to support in a ticket and ask there. 

That would be the only thing I could suggest if you're still worried about it being rejected. Looking at it, I do not see an issue that would result in rejection. 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I can't say I've ever submitted a emblem, so I would review Buff00n's advice before sending it.