Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power/duration Chroma build

Qroshi

Question

Hi. Could u recomment me any good power/duration build for Chroma.

I think about using: continuity, narrow minded, intensify, blind rage, power drift, vitality, steel fiber, rejuvenation and vigor + somethink else. I will use primed version of mods if possible.

Is this build any good?

9 answers to this question

Hello,

My current  build for Chroma would be Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, Blind Rage, Narrow Minded, Intensify, Rage, Steel Fiber, Vitality.

That will give u more than 60s of Vex Armor and Elemental Ward. Activate them and jump into the enemies to massacre them. At peak Vex Armor will give u around x8 armor and x6 damage. Also use Ice to reflect damage and freeze enemies.

Regards, Average :community:

Pretty solid, but depends what element you want to use on Chroma. If you dont use ice but for example electric, replace narrow minded with constitution.

Unless you dont have primed vigor, dont use normal vigor. You will be better with rage or streamline. Also vigor increase amount of shields, so increase time that vex armor will give damage buff.

You will have trouble using your abilities, but with Zenurik focus modifiers it can work out. Without efficiency or power max, you will find normal use draining but it can be an interesting gamble if everything works right.

Use P Flow + Rage + QT. Chroma has high energy and QT scales with armor. Basically your HP will be 3x higher than what can be seen. Lvl 100 content is nothing with this. With maximum duration, no efficiency is needed (and no space for it).

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

38 minutes ago, Qroshi said:

Plus which aura is better Steel Charge or Rejuvenation?

I don't like rejuvenation in most cases.  The health regen is too slow to be useful, there are other (better) ways to get health back like restore plates / medi-ray and most importantly in difficult content you simply get 1-shotted making health regen moot.

There are way better auras than Rejuv that increase your damage or make the enemies easier kill or add useful QoL utility.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

I don't like rejuvenation in most cases.  The health regen is too slow to be useful, there are other (better) ways to get health back like restore plates / medi-ray and most importantly in difficult content you simply get 1-shotted making health regen moot.

There are way better auras than Rejuv that increase your damage or make the enemies easier kill or add useful QoL utility.

Then what would you recommend?

12 minutes ago, Qroshi said:

Then what would you recommend?

I personnaly use Rejuv + Coation Drift (as exilus, since I'm still missing that damn Power Drift), since Chroma's hp aren't that high so 3hp/sec + CD isn't that bad, but if you want something else, Stand United can be usefull since it will greatly affect your armor once Vex Armor is at maximum capacity. You coud also try Growing Power, but I don't really like it with Chroma. Steel Charge is better for modding, but not that usefull in practice. Brief Respite is situationnal, but can still be usefull to get the maximum armor buff quicker when you cast VA.