The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More versions of Rending Strike

ThunderKitsune

Rending Strike has gone few some changes since it was added to the game. It's most notable change is when charging damage was changed to slash damage with the introduction of Melee 2.0. Now it's a bit of an odd mod, all by itself with no otherts like it. But this idea may change that. Below are the stats of what thos mods could be. (I don't have any names for them, so feel free to make surgestions below)

Puncture:

• Puncture +80% Slash +60% - Rending Strike
  • Puncture +80% Impact +60%

Slash:

• Slash +80% Puncture +60%
  • Slash +80% Impact +60%

Impact:

• Impact +80% Puncture +60%
  • Impact +80% Slash +60%

This is just an idea, what do you guys think?

Edited by ThunderKitsune

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think there is a problem here.

Dont really have specific opinion about this because I dont use physical mods at all.

I fixed it XD

You don't use physical mods? Hmm. I was thinking about elemental mods that are similar to this. What are your thoughts on elemental versions?

I wouldn't mind some other combo's like this, wouldn't mind something like slash + viral or puncture + viral type of things either just to allow us some variation etc.  We already have element + status mods so it would just be an extension of this in a way. 

Problem is that these would likely start impacting on riven mods and well the riven mods are the new product to help sell plat for trade etc...

3 minutes ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I fixed it XD

You don't use physical mods? Hmm. I was thinking about elemental mods that are similar to this. What are your thoughts on elemental versions?

that probably wouldnt work due to elemental combinations

9 minutes ago, ThunderKitsune said:

You don't use physical mods?

I dont use them because the only good physical damage in my opinion is slash for the bleed proc that ignore shield and armor (very strong at high level), but damages of the said proc are calculated by the following formula : "Damage x (1+raw damages mods) x crit damages" where "raw damages mods are Serration, Hornet strike, etc... So, slash mods are useless.
Also because I mainly play with crit weapon, so dont have enough space for put them.

9 minutes ago, ThunderKitsune said:

I was thinking about elemental mods that are similar to this. What are your thoughts on elemental versions?

For this, I think add already fused elemental mods would be more intersting.

• +70% Viral damages.
  • +70% Blast damages.
  • +70% Gas damages.
  • +70% Radiative damages.
  • +70% Corrisive damages.
  • +70% Magnetic damages.
Edited by lukinu_u

34 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

that probably wouldnt work due to elemental combinations

Possably, but some people do get riven mods with more then one element. Need to ask someone who has a riven mod like that to see how it works, because I think that they act as independent elements until another mod with one of the elements is added.

30 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

For this, I think add already fused elemental mods would be more intersting.

• +70% Viral damages.
  • +70% Blast damages.
  • +70% Gas damages.
  • +70% Radiative damages.
  • +70% Corrisive damages.
  • +70% Magnetic damages.

Thos mods would be intersting. Helpful for weapons that start with one of thos elements.