Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo hello New tenno here

(PSN)Coolwhipguy

Question

Okay so I will make this short I need somebody who has access to the  plant staturn and Ceres to help me gather 10 orokin cell if  anybody  is available my Psn name is Coolwhipguy. I will also be on in a couple of hrs. Also I was wondering if somebody has enough platinum to trade with me so I can speed of a 12 hr production process also I am not sure if this is the right place to post. This is not a troll post

Edited by (PS4)Coolwhipguy

16 answers to this question

Welcome to Warframe.

The game gets really "grindy" and 12 hours is nothing to what you'll experience in the future. 72 hour build times for new frames (not counting 12 hours for each part, like the systems, chassis, neuroptics), 24 hour weapon build time or 12 for some, 32 hour build time for some items, etc. The game takes time. Also, word of advice, the community doesn't really like people who ask (or beg) for plat. Magician_NG said this earlier. Find a group in the recruiting chat to help you out, or bust out missions by yourself. 

Basically, this isn't your run-of-the-mill video game where it's easy to get far in the game. You have to work your way in. A great way to start with you is by joining a clan, or joining friends. Don't be afraid of the grind. I'm only MR10 and still learning a whole lot. 

Enjoy!

7 hours ago, midtarget said:

a how the hell did you get a prime that fast?

He doesn't necessarily have a prime, but a need for the cells. Regardless, I give away low grade primes to noobs all the time for starter kits.

7 hours ago, midtarget said:

b dont ask for plat, that guarentees that you wont get any and no help

Yes. Don't ever do this. Plat is ether bought with real money and thus real time and work, or it's traded for in game which takes a while and you have to find buyers in game as well. Also a lot of time and work in and of itself. You want plat? You need to earn it like the rest of us. No greater way to p*** people off in this game than to pester or otherwise beg for something like this.

17 hours ago, midtarget said:

a how the hell did you get a prime that fast?

b dont ask for plat, that guarentees that you wont get any and no help

c why saturn? sargus ruk is trash at farming, go to Titan survival, thats better

Well I did  missions with a with a Friend  who was level 30. When we were done I had 2 relics and an arylan structure. So I traded that with somebody who gave me all the parts to the Barton prime. Also I cannot equip any of mods in the conclave and I think it is a bug(tips.) I only using braton prime for PvP next I get the Lex Prime. But just to make sure this isn't the typical Run of the mill hunter game? I think I will be trying for plauntim trophy on this game and future tips for that?

Edited by (PS4)Coolwhipguy

1 hour ago, (PS4)Coolwhipguy said:

Well I did  missions with a with a Friend  who was level 30. When we were done I had 2 relics and an arylan structure. So I traded that with somebody who gave me all the parts to the Barton prime. Also I cannot equip any of mods in the conclave and I think it is a bug(tips.) I only using braton prime for PvP next I get the Lex Prime. But just to make sure this isn't the typical Run of the mill hunter game? I think I will be trying for plauntim trophy on this game and future tips for that?

you can only equip conclave mods in the conclave, these are more with the conclave sit-up or a weird triple point horizon cube

Protip: Don't waste plat rushing builds in Foundry. Just don't. You're better off investing whatever plat you get into weapon/warframe slots. And the occasional resource booster if you're able to. Rushing stuff is a waste of money.

Another Protip: Don't beg for plat. As Cortanis mentioned, people bust their arses farming in-game (and IRL at their jobs) to get the stuff. It's even worse considering you're specifically looking for a free rush on a building item - That's like asking someone you don't know if you can have £5 to throw into a bonfire.

That aside... Welcome to the community. Be patient, destroy your enemies and gather resources and you'll do just fine.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Fury-Gagarin said:

Protip: Don't waste plat rushing builds in Foundry. Just don't. You're better off investing whatever plat you get into weapon/warframe slots. And the occasional resource booster if you're able to. Rushing stuff is a waste of money.

Another Protip: Don't beg for plat. As Cortanis mentioned, people bust their arses farming in-game (and IRL at their jobs) to get the stuff. It's even worse considering you're specifically looking for a free rush on a building item - That's like asking someone you don't know if you can have £5 to throw into a bonfire.

That aside... Welcome to the community. Be patient, destroy your enemies and gather resources and you'll do just fine.

Based on his comments i don't think he will last a week. xD There are peoples who just can't stand grindy games, want everything right now and refuse to learn even if his life depends on it.

58 minutes ago, Askell91 said:

Based on his comments i don't think he will last a week. xD There are peoples who just can't stand grindy games, want everything right now and refuse to learn even if his life depends on it.

I guess we have to accept the fact that there are people who go to a game aiming solely for the  higher quality stuffs and trading... rather than enjoying the game.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

I guess we have to accept the fact that there are people who go to a game aiming solely for the  higher quality stuffs and trading... rather than enjoying the game.

The good old they when there wasn't a "Drako"..... it was nice.

2 hours ago, Askell91 said:

Errrr wrong I love gridny games the point I was trying to make was that this is a game that will take time  so imma have to buckle down and get to farming stuff :-\