Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No sortie reward, or am I looking at this wrong?

jp41st

Question

Hey I just finished the first Sortie I've ever done and I don't think I got a reward. Also, like I said this is my first one so I don't know if I'm looking at it wrong. I read around and thought that your reward is highlighted green under "Reward pool". However, I don't see that. Here's an image. Is there like a delay period or...? Any help here would be appreciated. Sorry if it's super obvious and I didn't see it or something like that.

7 answers to this question

check your recent mission rewards if you haven't done another mission yet. There is a bug that can prevent that list from properly updating with the reward you got. Also check your inventory for lenses, Rivens, or BPs that you didn't have before.

Edited by NeithanDiniem

To me it seems you got a booster of some type. I got one yesterday and it did not tell me. Go to the main navagation screen and look in the top right hand corner. You will see some type of booster icon there. Wait a second because it rotates with different icons. I'm not at home right now or I would show you. Hope this helps

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

You got a Focus lens as a reward - just did a quick lookup!

Any chance you guys could try to improve the rewards UI thingie a bit though? It was much clearer to see what we got before the Sortie rework.

I know Rivens are tricky, but...

Edited by NightmareT12

It would be kinda cool for the sortie UI, if possible, to display the image of the item rewarded. I'm not sure if the engine is able to do some kind of data call for your rewarded item and keep it in memory for the day, but it would let us see exactly what we got. Rivens/Legendary core could be displayed like the mods do on reward screens, hover over to see expanded view, other items like the Lenses or BPs appear as their inventory image.

It'd be cool, I'd think at least.

It appears that the reward screen is frequently failing to update with reward given.

It used to be that all rewards would be checked as given when the booster reward was handed out-- but now they've gone the other direction and no rewards are noted when some (all?) rewards are given.

Related thread.