Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Liked To See In Game

Metou

a primary weapon inspired by this

p90rl2.jpg

innate AP, emphasis on relatively low damage per shot, high rate of fire, high capacity, fast reload to make it out from the rest of the current crop of primary weapons we have.

Doubt we'll ever get another 'SMG' though, since apparently ONE SMG styled weapon is enough for this game.

Edited by tsubasakuroi

Sword

rtbm.jpg

Dagger

yx9t.jpg

Sword

hpxq.jpg

Chain daggers

zlzu.jpg

spear

zbnb.jpg

sickle chain weapon

mqum.jpg

66aq.jpg

One handed crossbow

6mh9.jpg

x6sp.jpg

Support item

bi8a.jpg

The item is thrown and as it spins it will shoot out lasers. I though of this item to be used the games 'Q' key; beacse I never uses anything and though there should be one time use support weaponry.

Edited by Metou

p90rl2.jpg

innate AP, emphasis on relatively low damage per shot, high rate of fire, high capacity, fast reload to make it out from the rest of the current crop of primary weapons we have.

Doubt we'll ever get another 'SMG' though, since apparently ONE SMG styled weapon is enough for this game.

I love the P90 in games! I would love to see SMGs in this game, maybe a gun thats fires small, very fast flying needles(No more giant boltor darts, needlas that are 3cm long maybe!) that have 20% bonus dmg to grineer but no real AP.

p90rl2.jpg

What are you considering the existent SMG style weapon?

i want a light semi-auto pistol, grineer tech, something like an USP or a Walter p99, has to be grineer tech, something slighly faster than the kraken, but shot by shot, unlike the vipers

I rly rly want a blueprint to combine the Dark sword and Dark dagger... Or maybe it's beter this way, it would cost me 4 formas and a lot of time mowing down rude guy's.

Edited by Enlil

how about we summoning weapon instead of draws weapon animation (cause sometime we didnt even done change to gun-> melle or melle-> gun, make us either cut enemy in half with a Gorgon or Fire enemy while the gun is still on our back, sometime gun invisible too)

Edited by Doforcash

How about miniature rockets shot from your wrists. They could be mounted in somekind of wristguards around your wrists and come with mayby 6 rockets in clip and could be upgraded with 2 handed version. Reload time should be huge and this would prolly be secondary weapon. Mayby give em 1 meter splash. 

Also would like to see tonfa in some form mayby with blades ofc with dual wersion also.

Edited by XlXGhostXlX

How about miniature rockets shot from your wrists. They could be mounted in somekind of wristguards around your wrists and come with mayby 6 rockets in clip and could be upgraded with 2 handed version. Reload time should be huge and this would prolly be secondary weapon. Mayby give em 1 meter splash. 

Also would like to see tonfa in some form mayby with blades ofc with dual wersion also.

1 metre of splash? holy crap. these are miniature rockets, not small calibre artillery. a little bit of splash and medium travel time (maybe snaking in the air? :O) would be pretty cool. ofcourse, higher than average damage at POI, and splash would quickly falloff, but still have a decent range so it atleast pokes the nearby enemies. but not an entire metre. that's huge for such a tiny explosive. 

still sounds pretty interesting. doesn't need to be the most effective thing ever, but i'd still probably use it quite often, just for coolness. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I posted this a while back:

How about a new sparring weapon? Gauntlets and boots sound nice. Something akin to Beowulf from DMC, but obviously not a copy. Seriously though, sparring weapons seem long forgotten now and there are only 2. They would need really good stats to make up for their lack of coptering ability and range. Also it would be cool if one of the stances would knock people back and then do a flying drop kick to their new location (let me know if this is already in-game).

Edit: This is/these are beowulf from DMC3 if you didn't know what I meant

DA_Beowulf.png