Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

help

Eclaire25

Question

5 answers to this question

Welcome! Unfortunately I'm going to need a better prompt than "help", so here's some general advice:

• Spend your starting Platinum on weapon/Warframe slots.
  • Play publicly until you get the hang of things. Use recruit chat if you need specific help.
  • Rank up each weapon/Frame to level 30 for mastery points (your overall account level).
  • Don't sell anything unless you're sure you won't need it or you can acquire it again.
  • Do the Junction challenges to progress to new planets and get free stuff.
  • Use the Warframe Wiki, it has much greater detail on game mechanics than the game itself.

3 hours ago, Eclaire25 said:

any help to help me guide for a beginner like me? i chose mag.......

Hi there!  Welcome to Warframe. ^.^

Since someone went over the basics already, I'll happily tackle some advice regarding Mag.

I personally mean towards a high strength and efficiency build, to make things you'll want to keep an eye out for mods like Intensify, Streamline and Flow. (as you advance in the gams, you'll pick up some better mods, dont worry.)

She has pretty high shields, so a lot of people tend to put Redirection on her, but I prefer Vitality because she's more effective against Grineer and they do a lot of Slash damage, which will kill you quickly. (shields recharge automatically, health requires a mod.)

When fighting Corpus, I use Polarize, Magnetize and Pull.  Grineer and the Corrupted are pretty much the same, But if you're fighting Infested, I suggest Magnetize and Pull mainly.  You really dont want them in close quaters because she is a squishy caster type.