The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Results!

Kereler

4 hours ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

for players like me who work 9 or 10 hs per day + family + racing pigeons.. it is just terrible!, yesterday I played 4 mission and nothing!, no argon scope this time :( 

Well atleast u made money and hopefully got lucky in a area these ''no lifers'' most likley don't

The whole time violence was out, my computer kept bugging and preventing me from farming. When I finally get it to work, violence has 1% remaining. I do one run. I kill violence and await the rewards screen. The first thing I see is maiming strike and I start cumming buckets. Praise RNGesus

Unfortunately i missed torment so didnt get any of those crit mods, but got all the ones from Violence so im happy. 

Now just to get my perfect riven roll so 60+% crit chance, 6.2x crit dmg, and near 200% multi shot on my VHek xP

Edited by Echoa

Angst: Body Count: 15 - Repeater Clip: 4 - Spring-Loaded Chamber: 8 - Pressurized Magazine: 0

Malice: Focused Defense: 7 - Guided Ordnance: 4 - Targeting Subsystem: 2 - Narrow Barrel: 0

Torment: Hydraulic Crosshairs: 30 - Blood Rush: 9 - Laser Sight: 10 - Argon Scope: 0

Violence: Shrapnel Shot: 16 - Bladed Rounds: 8 - Sharpened Bullets: 6 - Maiming Strike: 1

Yeah, not the best luck for me.

I only focused on 2 of the acolytes cause my god I had a ton of the other mods, and only listed the ones I care about :)

Angst: 13 runs,  4 pressurized magazines 

Torment:  28 runs [I think?],  7 argon scopes, sold 1 of them, and gave another to a friend so only 5 left :)

Violence:  54 runs, 5 maiming strikes, first 10 runs I got three of them :3

All and all it was a good haul.

7 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

I only focused on 2 of the acolytes cause my god I had a ton of the other mods, and only listed the ones I care about :)

Angst: 13 runs,  4 pressurized magazines 

Torment:  28 runs [I think?],  7 argon scopes, sold 1 of them, and gave another to a friend so only 5 left :)

Violence:  54 runs, 5 maiming strikes, first 10 runs I got three of them :3

All and all it was a good haul.

somebody lucked out, big time. gj

Edited by Wolfsfang202

Did a few runs for fun and got mostly uncommons/commons.

With Violence I entered when it was around 8% health and did about 20 runs. Got two Maiming Strikes out of it. One went to my clan mate (he gave me the obligatory Ammo Drum in return).

In Overwatch I got a Mei event-skin out of the last weekly-challenge-box - I guess it was a lucky day.

Some of these runs are shocking. Did you guys sleep at your computers? Impressive results for many of you so I guess it was worth the grind, although I wonder doesn't this make the Acolytes die much quicker than normal? Luckily for me I also have had many of these mods for quite some time so I didn't have to grind it out so to speak. My sympathies to those about to pay an arm and a leg to obtain Maiming Strike.